Blood Test Results!
Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:24 AM
If you're still working hard and waiting for your numbers to go down, keep at it! It pays off in the end, and you'll feel so proud of yourself
Diagnosed with Celiac via blood test - March 18th, 2011
Gluten free as of March 25th, 2011 and going strong!
Positive biopsy April 1st, 2011
Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:27 AM
- Elimination diet using Atkins, 2003 – excluded wheat, caffeine, quorn. 2005, excluded sesame, alcohol
- Started diagnosis route April 2012, blood tests, endoscopy – said negative, gluten challenge, clearly something very wrong, had to stop after 3 weeks.
- Gluten Free, August 2012, Corn Free, September 2012. Removed most processed gluten free foods.
- Genetic testing, December 2012 – negative – Diagnosis – Non Celiac Gluten Intolerance (NCGI)
- Elimination diet, January 2013 – all of the above plus dairy, legumes, all grains, sugar, additives, white potatoes, soy. Reintroducing sloooowly now. Health improving.
It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. ~Albert Einstein
Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator
Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:02 AM
"Acceptance is the key to happiness."
ITP - 1993
Celiac - June, 2012
Hashimoto's - August, 2012
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users