2 replies to this topic

#1 Mgyoung77

Mgyoung77

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:36 PM

I am wanting to place an order with Amazon. So many products look good. My question is what brands have you tried? Are there any products you particularly like? I want to try a pizza crust but there are so many to choose from. I also want to try some pasta, crackers, apple cinnamon oatmeal, and flour. My sister loves to bake and said she would bake something if Ingave her a recipe. What other baking ingredients should I order?

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 shadowicewolf

shadowicewolf

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,753 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:40 AM

piece of advice, try to find the items in store to test your rection to them first. yes, they'll be more expensive, but at least if you have an issue with it, you won't have to deal with itin bulk.

#3 nocommente

nocommente

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:11 AM

I like Better Batter flour and gluten free Bisquik. The Bisquik makes really good pancakes, and the pizza recipe on the box is also pretty good.

If you see this on Nov. 26, 2012, Gluten Freely is having free shipping for that day only. This might be a good chance for you to get an assortment of things. Unlike Amazon, they sell single items. So you could get one Chebe mix, a small box of Better Batter, etc.

Link - http://shop.glutenfr...om/b/5455172011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: