The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Sequel

2,226 posts in this topic

Ok the north half of the East coast- snarkypants! :P

Ads by Google:

Also, my mother's facebook in Florida wasn't working either, so apparently

you were one of the blessed few, My Snarkypants lol :P

Lucky snarky pants ! :)

Ooh! Aah!...:D

It was a Happy Birthday! Thank you. Guess what it was b day cake and BACON!

Bacon makes everything better - right?

Happy Belated to YOU!!!

OOOO somebody got cake 'n bacon!!!

OOOO somebody got cake 'n bacon!!!

Does that mean I oweOOOOHHHH my hubby cake 'n bacon for inventing bacon topped cake :blink::huh::D

Does that mean I oweOOOOHHHH my hubby cake 'n bacon for inventing bacon topped cake :blink::huh::D

Yep. You best be using excessive smilies t'morra.

Guys, i wrote three essays today from memory :blink: me thinks i fried my brain....

One more final tommorow then a paper due on wed....

Missed that event, ah well Happy Birthday again!!! :D

70px-Canadian_Coat_of_Arms_Shield.svg.png

It's December 11th!

Eighty-one years ago on this date, Canada ceased to be a part of the British Empire, and became an independent country ruled by a democratically elected Parliament comprised of Canadians. Let's celebrate!!

Most Canadians are too distracted by the event of July 1, 1867, to realize that the truly important date was December 11, 1931. Confederation, in 1867, merely created a mega-colony, The Dominion of Canada, which was an umbrella government over the four colonies which became the original provinces.

But then, who wants a National Holiday two weeks before Christmas, when you can have one in the summer? :rolleyes:

But then, who wants a National Holiday two weeks before Christmas, when you can have one in the summer? :rolleyes:

<rhetorical snort>

<rhetorical snort>

Rhetorical? :D

Rhetorical? :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guys, i wrote three essays today from memory :blink: me thinks i fried my brain....

One more final tommorow then a paper due on wed....

Have you run out of words yet? tired.gif

But then we borrowed your guy to come and run the bank of England. Maybe we need a holiday for that?

Gluten-Free Bisquick is not available in Canada, and General Mills Canada has no idea when, or if, it will be.

So on Saturday, we took a trip across the Niagara River to shop in western New York. We bought three boxes.

Today, Jacquie goes to bake, and looks closely at the box:

DSCF0481a.jpg

How ironic! Distributed by General Mills Sales Inc, USA. Product of Canada :blink:

Gluten-Free Bisquick is not available in Canada, and General Mills Canada has no idea when, or if, it will be.

So on Saturday, we took a trip across the Niagara River to shop in western New York. We bought three boxes.

Today, Jacquie goes to bake, and looks closely at the box:

DSCF0481a.jpg

How ironic! Distributed by General Mills Sales Inc, USA. Product of Canada :blink:

At least you had a nice day trip with your bride :D

But then we borrowed your guy to come and run the bank of England.

Hmm.. . . wonder if Mark Carney eats gluten-free Bisquick...

I've never seen it in the UK, but maybe he can pass a regulation to get it imported :)

Phlipover alert!! Phlipover alert!!!

Bun is getting close.

Just sayin B)

one more final-thing (tis a paper) and i'll be done with this semester... and then i get a 5 week break.... yay!

Phlipover alert!! Phlipover alert!!!

Bun is getting close.

Just sayin B)

:ph34r:

Better tell my uncle to hold off on the plumbing work in the basement for a few days, ha!