DrinkWineChampagnePops.gif

Love it!

Ads by Google:

Congrats on the new thread :)

DrinkWineChampagnePops.gif

Why thank you!!! :)

Join us more often ;)

Eggzactly the way it should be :D

Eggzactly indeed! All's right in Sillyville again :)

That is far superior to some goofball making Peter disappear ;)

lol! I had phorgotten about that!

That's much better! Gotta have the baloney song at the beginning or its just not right!

Oh, the second baby I've been expecting was born Wednesday. He was 4 weeks early,

but required no medical attention, and is nursing like a champ. 6lbs 9oz. They did have

to bake the baby (jaundice) but they're home tonight! Yay!

Wow. . .. . .... .. .POeter's one powerful force 'round here. . ...... :unsure: .. .. . ..finangiling sophisticated post alterings, sans The Grand Poobah Skaought's involvement.......

. ......He's like, magic, methinks. . . ....

WOW...Things change quickly around here. Locking the history of the Phsillies is a WOW, but technically, it's understandable. Not that I know "tech-nicks". :wacko:

Tom is the King and well deserved and honored.

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.

Hmmmmm . . . gonna take some getting use to . . . Seems a little . . . empty? . . . Like a new house where you don't have enough furniture for all the rooms. Lucky for us, it's prime shoppin' time and we can fill this thing up with all kinds of cr@p.

I went shopping today :ph34r: not something that I would normally do as I abhor crowds. However, I've been wanting to upgrade my appliances for about four years (sorry, Peter, no harvest gold for me) and today the price was right. The store that I needed to go to was a stand alone hardware/appliance Sears store not really by too much else (and I didn't have to get there at an ungodly hour . . . went about noon). So my husband doesn't have to shop for me. I took care of it myself.

I took care of it myself.

:) Never a doubt.

The bad new is that "harvest gold" is the new color. :huh:

I went shopping today :ph34r: not something that I would normally do as I abhor crowds. However, I've been wanting to upgrade my appliances for about four years (sorry, Peter, no harvest gold for me) and today the price was right. The store that I needed to go to was a stand alone hardware/appliance Sears store not really by too much else (and I didn't have to get there at an ungodly hour . . . went about noon). So my husband doesn't have to shop for me. I took care of it myself.

Yep-- when we had the kitchen re-done, I knew exactly what I wanted and the whole purchasing/ordering process took less time than picking out a ripe pineapple.

You go girl! lol

The bad new is that "harvest gold" is the new color. :huh:

Is it really ? Seems like most appliances come in white, black, or stainless. I guess you could probably special order colors?

What does a dizzy turkey say?

Wobble Wobble! :D

Wobble Wobble! :D

Uh, oh .. ..... . .. :unsure::unsure: . .. .. ...watchit, Vyncegnt.....remember what suddenly happened the last time you said something very like that.....

Uh, oh .. ..... . .. :unsure::unsure: . .. .. ...watchit, Vyncegnt.....remember what suddenly happened the last time you said something very like that.....

Lies! :P

Has anyone else noticed yet(i) that our glorious sovereign doesn't seem to have made the transition? Is there a protocol for this eventuality?

That's right-- two words from Vhincyent and the plug was pulled!!! Hee!

Has anyone else noticed yet(i) that our glorious sovereign doesn't seem to have made the transition? Is there a protocol for this eventuality?

Yeah-- WIH is Pataughmn anyway??

Uh, oh.. . . . .Our Majesty is MIA. :unsure: This New-Start Action has no precedent, so I'm not sure of the protocol. Could King Ptaoughmn be lost, looking for Psillyville, unable to find our new thread?..... .. .Is he hopelessly trying to post, to declare edicts and serfdom information, in the old thread?.... .. ..

Well, hopefully he will soon think to blow that huge, magnificent curly horn o' his...like a distress call. We're sure to hear that.

Should someone be heading out on horseback? Royal Search and Rescue Assemby?.. . . . ...

Should someone be heading out on horseback? Royal Search and Rescue Assemby?.. . . . ...

Dingos??? :o

I thought that's what the yeti was for....

How about a take over in the face of no ruler? :lol:

At any rate, i'm back in my apartment. Feeling much better too (still have the simi stuffy nose) and i'm no longer "C"'d and as normal as i've ever been. :lol:

Apperently the maintenence guys came by to deal with the bug issue. they removed some and checked for nests (there were none) and told me if i found more to fill out a report (again). I come back in and spy a ladybug -sigh-. But i did get one of those electric bug repellent things. Those work really well to keep them bugs away (use them at home and rarely see a bug). Got one pluged in now :lol:

Locked outta my own Kingdom . .... .it's an OUTRAGE I tell ya! And right after I finished putting up the inaugural bunting too!

I think I left my new official horn there. Hope the movers got it but wish I'd put it back in its case. Once bitten, twice shy & all.

(In a prev life a drunk once got on stage during a break & fell on my sax to the tune of $500. :o )

Uniform Monday does sound like a concession to get casual Friday, don't it?

There's a fracture in the time-space con-psilly-um.

New Kyng tharm loses his horn? The papers where I live would have a field day with that. Move over Prince Harry, Vegas has nothing on this story.

Might I suggest sending Scaart back to look for it?

I hope I have not yet(i) exceeded my humble serfy remit your madj