This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Sequel

TriticusToxicum

kareng Grand Master

I don't know the situation at the school but you might ask if there are older kids that need service hours and would come & work with him. When M was in first grade, I had an 8th grade boy who came and read with him. They took turns reading. He would have helped him with other homework, but reading was what he really needed. this was arranged by his teacher & we did this at home. Our elemntary is next to the middle school, some middle school kids go over after school to help kids with school work

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loey

• kareng

• jerseyangel

• VydorScope

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loey

Loey 271 posts

• kareng

kareng 222 posts

• jerseyangel

jerseyangel 212 posts

• VydorScope

VydorScope 184 posts

Posted Images

celiac-mommy Collaborator

Thanks! That's good to know. I know they do have to have so many service hours at the middle school, I'll look into it!

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Oooh blimey, things have changed round 'ere non?

How are y'all??

It's been a long time! :o

elye Community Regular

GNICK!! :o :D :o :D :D :D

How fantastic to read you!! Whassup in yer neck o' the woods?

mushroom Proficient

Cor blimey, mate, ya think ya can shun us like that for all these months, and then just slip in here on your little cat's paws and say How're y'all doing, anyway? :ph34r::wacko:

I've even had to take over the Pinch Punch duties, an' all. :(

jerseyangel Proficient

Hi Nik !!!!!!!!! :)

GFinDC Veteran

So how many PPM is 30%?

http://news.yahoo.co...-233032768.html

Irish regulator finds horsemeat in supermarket burgers; U.K.-based Tesco apologizes

LONDON - The Irish food safety watchdog said Tuesday that it had discovered traces of horse and pig DNA in burger products sold by some of the country's biggest supermarkets, including a burger sold by global retailer Tesco that authorities said was made of roughly 30 per cent horse.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

mushroom Proficient
:o
kareng Grand Master

So how many PPM is 30%?

http://news.yahoo.co...-233032768.html

Irish regulator finds horsemeat in supermarket burgers; U.K.-based Tesco apologizes

LONDON - The Irish food safety watchdog said Tuesday that it had discovered traces of horse and pig DNA in burger products sold by some of the country's biggest supermarkets, including a burger sold by global retailer Tesco that authorities said was made of roughly 30 per cent horse.

30% is a trace?

psawyer Proficient

How are y'all??

Too long! Welcome back.

curlyfries Contributor

Nikkers!!!!! :o

How ya doin, girlfriend? :)

elye Community Regular

Jeez, Gnick.. . . .... :unsure: ... ..sounds like you may have unknowingly been eating horse lately..... :blink: ...

Do you get yer meatstuffs from Tesco?..... :unsure:

Jestgar Rising Star

Jeez, Gnick.. . . .... :unsure: ... ..sounds like you may have unknowingly been eating horse lately..... :blink: ...

Do you get yer meatstuffs from Tesco?..... :unsure:

mebbe that's why she started running..... :ph34r:

elye Community Regular

Ahhhhhh, yes!! Of course -- it's all making sense, now............that completely explains Gnick's last 10 km race time of 12 minutes, 22 seconds.....

jerseyangel Proficient

Snoooooooort!!

Loey Rising Star

Trying not to be. I used to have a lot more time on my hands :rolleyes: I miss yous guys!! :wub:

I'm way behind on posts. You've been missed a lot, girlfriend! Now remember that when things don't look bright there's always sunshine around the corner (or online with us psillies).

Love,

Loey

Loey Rising Star

How are y'all??

Welcome back to the fold. You've surely been missed (tho schroomie did help with your monthly pinch).

Love & Hugs,

Loey

How are y'all??

I MISSSSSSS YOUUUUUU!!!!!!

Good news by the way... My schedule isn't changing!! So I can be home with my kiddo's every day after school!!! YAY!!!

Loey Rising Star

I MISSSSSSS YOUUUUUU!!!!!!

Good news by the way... My schedule isn't changing!! So I can be home with my kiddo's every day after school!!! YAY!!!

I'm so thrilled for you!! All of our collective prayers have been answered.

Love & Extra Hugz,

Loey

jerseyangel Proficient

That is such good news, Rach!! So happy for all of you :)

mushroom Proficient

Yippee, Rayshell; things do work out :D

Loey Rising Star

Having realized I am a horrible person, here is the link to the funny video I was talking about:

If that doesn't work, the video is called 'One Grain More' by Michael Bihovsky

Thank you for sharing that sweet bunnie. I was laughing pretty hard myself and am a HUGE Les Mis fan.

I'm not really a FB user (nor do I tweet). I'm back in the stone ages comfortable with my email & forums.

Love,

Loey

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I'm soooooo happy and thankful!!

VydorScope Proficient

It is snowing!!!!!

Lisa Mentor

It is snowing!!!!!

Yup, you get the good stuff...hope it hold until it gets to the coast. Sadly, we might just get a dusting. Snow day tomorrow for YOU! :D

AND wavying at Nikkers! Miss you 'round these parts. :rolleyes: