This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Sequel

TriticusToxicum

VydorScope Proficient

Yup, you get the good stuff...hope it hold until it gets to the coast. Sadly, we might just get a dusting. Snow day tomorrow for YOU! :D

We usually do not... we usually get nothing here due to the small mountain valley we are in.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loey

• kareng

• jerseyangel

• VydorScope

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loey

Loey 271 posts

• kareng

kareng 222 posts

• jerseyangel

jerseyangel 212 posts

• VydorScope

VydorScope 184 posts

Posted Images

shadowicewolf Proficient

Its in the 50s here and i spotted a wasp outside :ph34r:

Sorry i haven't been on, but i'm finally back at school B)

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Thanks guys :wub:

Some pretty drastic changes in my life over the last 2 months (marriage breakup...moving out......distinctly UNpsilly stressy stuph etc, etc)

It is snowing!!!!!

SNAAAAPPP!!!!!!

I'm SO cold!!.....not cut out for this wevah!

jerseyangel Proficient

((((Hugs)))) Nik.

elye Community Regular

Oh, Nik. .. ..I'm so sorry. Had no idea..... . ...sending you love and strength. I'm thinking of you and your boys.....! :wub::wub:

mushroom Proficient

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that, Gnickers. I take back my (slightly) snippy ;) words, and you can have your old job back!! Stay strong, sending love and {{{{hugs}}}}

Jestgar Rising Star

Lots of hugs Knick. :( I hope you are starting to feel like you are coming out the other side.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Lisa Mentor

Lots of hugs Knick. :( I hope you are starting to feel like you are coming out the other side.

Yeah....Jess always has a wonderful way of saying things. Yup, hope your darkest days are behind you - hugs from me too! ;)

VydorScope Proficient

Thanks guys :wub:

Some pretty drastic changes in my life over the last 2 months (marriage breakup...moving out......distinctly UNpsilly stressy stuph etc, etc)

Sorry to hear that! Hope that means everything gets better from here forward!

psawyer Proficient

Hugs to Nikki from here in the colonies. :wub:

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

Nikki

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

So sorry to hear this news lots of loving hugs coming your way Nikki

mushroom Proficient
tom Contributor

Oops what'd I miss, smileys-king-741814.gif reigning in absentia? Wayyy too busy w/ Ronaihna messin w/ his cousin Monti's head. Hope it just blows over.

Ohhhh Gnikkers, hugs from me too. Screw that boiler tho, yah?

Russel (hehe) awesome that the work hrs didn't change. How awful/worrisome that something as potentially impactful on your ds could be so cavalierly changed.

curlyfries Contributor

So sorry to hear of all your unpsilliness, Knickers. {{{HUGS}}}}

What???? Nobody called me? I SO would've been there!.........Just the wee matter of a plane ticket

celiac-mommy Collaborator

Nik :wub: :wub: :wub: I am so sorry to hear of this news. Message me anytime!! Tis still pretty fresh... Love you!!

ButterflyChaser Enthusiast

Hugs Nikki :wub: ... I have ordered a professional baking pan for donuts, it's heavy enough to classify as self-defense weapon. If you need it, it's yours. Just stress management, you know... :ph34r:

Jestgar Rising Star

I have ordered a professional baking pan for donuts, it's heavy enough to classify as self-defense weapon.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've been working on my five year plan - whaddaya'll think?

Plan A. Work for five years, save money, sell the house, move to Ecuador and retire.

Plan B. Work for five years, save money, sell the house, spend several years sailing the South Pacific, around South America, and the Carribean with the pirate. Then move to Ecuador and retire.

jerseyangel Proficient

B

Lisa Mentor

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've been working on my five year plan - whaddaya'll think?

Plan A. Work for five years, save money, sell the house, move to Ecuador and retire.

Plan B. Work for five years, save money, sell the house, spend several years sailing the South Pacific, around South America, and the Carribean with the pirate. Then move to Ecuador and retire.

Good luck with all of that....then come a visit us on the "better" coast. Sail to us...it can be done.

mushroom Proficient

We're in the South Pacific ;)

...... well, maybe the south South Pacific.

You could always talk to my niece. She did that for several years, well not the retire part but sailed the South Pacific with her 'pirate' whilst operating her wholesaling business. Put into Fiji, fly off and come back; put into Papeete, fly off and come back; put into Pango Pango, fly off, come back. Had all the ITC equipment on the boat. Not sure if she got tired of the boat or the pirate :rolleyes:

Jestgar Rising Star

NZ is on the to-do list. It'd be in about 7 years. Plan to go hiking with me Shroomie.

mushroom Proficient

NZ is on the to-do list. It'd be in about 7 years. Plan to go hiking with me Shroomie.

Heck, by that time it would have to be somewhere my walking frame would go :blink::lol:

Certainly not the Milford Track, which you really SHOULD consider doing. And maybe the Abel Tasman, and the Heaphy, and the Hollyford......

jerseyangel Proficient

come a visit us on the "better" coast. Sail to us...

Pleeeeeeeeeese!!!!!!

Jestgar Rising Star

Why don't y'all just come visit us when we hit the Carribean? Or Hawaii? Or Fiji?

Been doing more numbers on this. Totally doable as long as the housing market continues to rise.

Pirate says we can go around South America from left to right, but not the other way (prevailing winds and tides and all that). Once we're on that side, the only way back is through the Panama Canal.