Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Sequel

2,226 posts in this topic

I know y'all in sunny spots need this:

Image not coming up here...

Ads by Google:

Is that what was found in the hottube? :P

Thank you Loey, that's amazing! :wub:

Vydor - that story is fantastic, and now I finally have a morally upright justification for my caffeine addiction. YAY! I would also add "coffee" to the survival grocery list :)

So... one of my hobbies is upsetting social expectations on dating websites (it started off as a joke, but I'm often considering making this into a writing project). Now, this morning I saw a loser writing this about himself:

"Food: The most important activity is eating. I love food. I don't date vegans, vegetarians, or people on a gluten-free diet."

What the effn' effe? :angry:  I wonder why you are single *facepalm*....

If any member of the celiac community would like to convey to this... thing... their sentiments, feel free to post your mind here.

I LOVE what you're doing on the web site. I also think it would be a fascinating paper to read. Since I haven't dated in 24 years I can only imagine what it must be like to find a soulmate in this day and age and on top of it to be gluten-free. I lucked out big time with DH but I'm married not dead (phew) so thank you young, brave one(s) for giving me a way to live vicariously "through the looking glass."

Love,

"Alice"

Very Funny video! Hope this link is all right with our dear moderators:

900x900px-LL-dacedae0_craigslist_zpsc53c

900x900px-LL-dacedae0_craigslist_zpsc53c

OMG.. . . ....  :lol:  :lol:   .. .....I'm just wrestling with the thought that I would either love to meet the person who is organizing this party, or I wouldn't want to be anywhere near him/her....ever....

I think I want them as my neighbors.  I bet they'd be fun to watch all the time.

I think I want them as my neighbors.  I bet they'd be fun to watch all the time.

They would put hats on your chickens and give them train rides!

Look at google today.  They have a picture about Scott Adams.  Click on the "guide" and it makes little noises.

Look at google today.  They have a picture about Scott Adams.  Click on the "guide" and it makes little noises.

Not SCOTT Adams - he writes Dilbert. The Google is honoring DOUGLAS Adams who write "The Hitchhikers Guide" and other fine books. :P

Not SCOTT Adams - he writes Dilbert. The Google is honoring DOUGLAS Adams who write "The Hitchhikers Guide" and other fine books. :P

Right! I know that!

Can I put it down to trying to do too many things at once?

I love the google doodles

Hitchhikers Guide is one of my all tme favorites. Also Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. And let me save the best for last. A wonderful series of books that I believe you wrote. I'm so enjoying reading them for the 2nd time!

Right! I know that!

Can I put it down to trying to do too many things at once?

Kareng you wouldn't be wonderful you if you weren't trying to do too many things at once. You're our great multi-tasker and we love you!!!!

This has been going around for a while now, but still love it.

483683_388783791228870_465174414_n.jpg

Great wisdom from a great man!

:rolleyes:   :rolleyes:

:lol:   :lol:

Sunny... sunny... sunny... I want my snow back.

:angry:  :angry: 

:angry:  :angry:

What he said.

Yes!

Saturday morning here... today we start recording for the Living Cross! 25 years this play has been running, and it gets larger ever year. Cast of around 200, plus crew, directors and etc! I will be on camera this year. in the past I have been on stage, but I like being behind the lens better. We will record the whole thing over the next few days, so that opening night we can sell DVD copies. From now till Easter hectic nature of life just exploded all over the place.

Wow, sounds like a marvelous project, Vyncegnht! It would be great if you could put a clip or two of it onto youtube, for us ALL ta see....  :)

Saturday morning here... today we start recording for the Living Cross! 25 years this play has been running, and it gets larger ever year. Cast of around 200, plus crew, directors and etc! I will be on camera this year. in the past I have been on stage, but I like being behind the lens better. We will record the whole thing over the next few days, so that opening night we can sell DVD copies. From now till Easter hectic nature of life just exploded all over the place.

As always you continue to accomplish more in a 24 hour period than anyone I know. I agree about posting a clip for your biggest fans (us psillies of course).

Hugs,

Loey

Wow, sounds like a marvelous project, Vyncegnht! It would be great if you could put a clip or two of it onto youtube, for us ALL ta see....  :)

Thanks! I was on stage for several years, but I prefer my new spot of behind the camera now. Kristi will be on stage though. :)

I will be posting random pictures to my Flikr account. Here is one from this morning:

8562186557_8f9b9cd898.jpg

Not sure if I am allowed to post clips or not....