Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Sequel

2,226 posts in this topic

As always you continue to accomplish more in a 24 hour period than anyone I know. I agree about posting a clip for your biggest fans (us psillies of course).

Hugs,

Loey

Fun part? New semester of grad school starts... MONDAY.  :o:blink::mellow:

Ads by Google:

I got laid. :ph34r:

B) 

Fun part? New semester of grad school starts... MONDAY.  :o:blink::mellow:

Loved the clips - thanks for finding the time to share!

Hugs & Shamrocks,

Loey

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!! MAY THE LUCK OF THE IRISH BE WITH US ALL (we're all Irish today aren't we?)

Today is the one day a year I can eat at our Irish Deli. Their Corn-beef & Cabbage isn't cross contaminated and I can tolerate it!

Love & Shamrocks,

Loey

B) 

You go girl!!!! :D  :D  :D

I got laid. :ph34r: B) 

Congrats!

B)

Go Bun!!

B) 

YAYY!!!!!

And this is why this is the best thread on the internet!

And this is why this is the best thread on the internet!

True dat!

It's been almost a year, sometimes you just HAVE to brag hahahahahah!!!!!!!

And I totally agree with you Jyess, this is the best group ever!

And I totally agree with you Jyess, this is the best group ever!

Yep, you can share anything here:). Always could:)

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

Yep, you can share anything here:). Always could:)

Okay. Yesterday I was jumping around in my regular aerobics class, at the front of a group of about thirty other gym rats. Halfway through, the music stopped so we could get water. I was sweat-soaked, so I began to walk quickly about, and as is my habit, lifted up the entire front of my T shirt to wipe my face and head. I realized probably TEN SECONDS LATER that my sports bra had ridden up to my neck. Breasts fully exposed, to everyone, for yes, likely ten seconds.

Bughneigh gets laid.... .. . ..... .. ..I show my boobs.

:huh:

:rolleyes:

I think Bunns got the better end of that competition.

I think Em's gym companions got a pretty good deal.....lol!

I'm getting over the phloo, have been coughing my head off......and experiencing concurrent leakage.

Next?

I think Em's gym companions got a pretty good deal.....lol!I'm getting over the phloo, have been coughing my head off......and experiencing concurrent leakage.Next?

Laughing, causing coughing, causing head leakage is very therapeutic! Gets it all out!

Was hoping for a few details of Bun's adventure. Like - was it the martial arts guy? A cute guy she met at church? A big strong Yeti?

Em- are there men in that class? My yoga class has wanted to strip down due to heat but we always have a guy in the class. Don't want to burn his eyes!

I'm getting over the phloo, have been coughing my head off......and experiencing concurrent leakage.

Laughing, causing coughing, causing head leakage is very therapeutic! Gets it all out!

Hmmm...I suspect that Patteigh's leakage is not from 'er head.....at least, if she's like ME during a violent coughing bout....    <_<

About seven guys were in this class.....I know all of them, and I cannot decide whether this makes it any less horrific for me...       :rolleyes:

About seven guys were in this class.....I know all of them, and I cannot decide whether this makes it any less horrific for me... :rolleyes:

<giggle>. Did anybody say anything?

Leakage=south of head.

<giggle>. Did anybody say anything?

NO! Gawd.....not even any of the women, a few whom I know, came rushing over to cover me up or warn me..... :angry: . .. . ......and NONE of the men said a word. Not even, "Aaaaaaauuuuuuuuugh!! Get me outta here!!" 

I'm thinking that there's a good chance nobody noticed. 

:huh:

<_<

So, maybe I am a bit of a prude, but... I go to a college gym a few times a week, I take two different martial arts styles and all of that is done in CO-ED enviroments. If I was in such a location and a woman did that whom I was not close to, I would just look the other way and never mention it. I figure anything else would embrass the person.

Now, if it was a good friend, I might move to block the view and tease her mercilessly about it the rest of her life.  :)

Interesting....I'm just thinking about what I would do, were a male in the class to walk in with his shorts either unzipped or askew enough to have....something....visible.

Well, it would depend..... .. . ..if it were obvious that the guy had no idea, I think I would quietly say something to him. If he appeared to have deliberately arranged his clothing in such a way, I would move to the other side of the room.    :lol:

Friend -- definitely tell.

Stranger -- hmmmm....maybe.

Men usually like to see boobs.

The boys in my 5th grade class got busted looking at the tribal women from Africa topless shots!  All shapes and sizes are interesting to them.

Was hoping for a few details of Bun's adventure. Like - was it the martial arts guy? A cute guy she met at church? A big strong Yeti?

Em- are there men in that class? My yoga class has wanted to strip down due to heat but we always have a guy in the class. Don't want to burn his eyes!

Martials arts guy was a bust, he dissappeared into the ether some time ago.

It's a friend of mine who's (obviously) now more than a friend. He's a big, burly,

bearded, truck driver. So I guess yeti was pretty close :lol: :lol: :lol: