Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Sequel

2,226 posts in this topic

His dad and brother call me Ricky. Like Ricky Bobby :lol: :lol:

Omg. . .. . . ..Tallahega (?) Nights was on late a couple of night ago. . . . .DH and I roared through the whole thing, as per usual. It gets phunnier every time I see it.... :lol::lol:

I alerted the two employees, one of whom ran out to the parking lot and got the license number of the car before they were driven away. The police were called, and I gave a statement of what I saw. Got to go up in the office with the huge fake windows that overlook the store and watch the security footage.

Hey, Patteigh! Doin' some crime-stoppin'.. . .....excellent! B)

Ads by Google:

Ptaughm will have to deputize you!

No doubt!

Now . . .just how psilly can a badge get?

Pretty sure the Deputy post also comes w/ a bullet to be kept in one's pocket.

Pads' shirt have a pocket? Might be required while on duty anyway.

Pretty crime-free around here, so it's not we need the long arm of the law, unlike the mean streets/aisles of CVS.

Ricky Russell :lol:

Hey Gian-knit did I miss how Smackl's Jazz Band audition went? Is he on alto sax? (Feel like I'm guessing but maybe the back of my mind already knows :wacko: )

I accept! When do I get me silly badge and pocket bullet? Can we have a ceremony?

Now . . .just how psilly can a badge get?

Pretty sure the Deputy post also comes w/ a bullet to be kept in one's pocket.

Pads' shirt have a pocket? Might be required while on duty anyway.

I see our Deputy Chief Patteigh in dark government-issued trousers and shirt, a bobby's helmet and carrying a don't-mess-with-me billyclub.. . ....

It's the first of the month, but Nikki is still missing. :(

It's the first of the month, but Nikki is still missing. :(

Then it is not oficially a new month and I can continue to live in denial that Christmas is coming!

Patti - We are going to PF Changs tonight! How about you?

I see our Deputy Chief Patteigh in dark government-issued trousers and shirt, a bobby's helmet and carrying a don't-mess-with-me billyclub.. . ....

I wanna cute pony to ride on too!

Well, that changes things -- No longer Scotland Yard-ish, I now see you resplendent on a black steed of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, donning a dark, beaver-pelt hat, red jacket and pants, armbands with all the regalia.. . . ....and I think they carry stun guns or something.... .. . . :huh: . . . .. .in holsters, perhaps....

And once you're dressed up like this, Patteigh, you'll be on call to rescue damsels in distress tied to railway tracks....

:rolleyes:

Yes, where is Gnick??. . . ... :( . . ....must go find her on Da Book, tell her to git ovah heeyuh. . .... ..

Yeah, easing into a new month wifout Nik's pinches just ain't the same :(

Have phun Karreighin-- we went last weekend, this weekend we are painting one of the bathrooms. <underwhelmed phace>

Oh-- they have a new gluten-free dessert (at least since I had last been there)-- a chocolate mousse pie thingy. 'twas good but not as good as The Dome. And small.

Speaking of dessert, I made a butterscotch pie yesterday. Yum-o :)

Yes, where is Gnick??. . . ... :( . . ....must go find her on Da Book, tell her to git ovah heeyuh. . .... ..

Please do Em. This is unacceptable !

Well, that changes things -- No longer Scotland Yard-ish, I now see you resplendent on a black steed of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, donning a dark, beaver-pelt hat, red jacket and pants, armbands with all the regalia.. . . ....and I think they carry stun guns or something.... .. . . :huh: . . . .. .in holsters, perhaps....

And a cape....

You wanna know how i know the end of term is coming (outside of the obvious)? I generally get a weekend when i have nearly every class have something due. So, today a 4-7 page paper is due tonight at 9pm (two pages done so far), tommorow is a 4-5 page one, monday i have a one page thing and a map quiz, and on tuesday not only do i have to do a presentation i also have to do a take home exam, wednesday i have a final for one of my classes as well.

And all i want to do is sleep, stupid headcold.

One paper done... ugh... all it needs now is to be edited. Would you believe that i started this paper three times and had to redo it each time because i couldn't get it to come out right?

Time for lunch....

One paper done... ugh... all it needs now is to be edited. Would you believe that i started this paper three times and had to redo it each time because i couldn't get it to come out right?

Time for lunch....

I'll come edit it for you - I love doing that (I am ruthless :ph34r: )

Thanks, but i'm good :)

I got that paper submitted (via email no less) with two minutes to spare :blink: tad bit close me thinks....

Thanks, but i'm good :)

I got that paper submitted (via email no less) with two minutes to spare :blink: tad bit close me thinks....

Just keep saying, "I work well under pressure", "I work well under pressure" :P

i just had the living daylights scared out of me... all thanks to wasp #9.... All i was doing was reading a book i have to do a paper on and i see this dark blob out of the corner of my eye (glasses were off). That was enough for me and i flew and the book flew. It acted like it was drunk though and was able to deal with it.

That "billyclub" is looking more like a gluten-free pepperoni from here.

(don't-pizza-w.out-me)

Done!

(Ooooo power going to me 'ead)

I love King Ptm.'s smiley wif a crown :D

Ept--I like it. Definitely fills a void.....

I like it too. Can you add it to all of our distinguished royalty? All Hail Yea Seriously Hard Workers!!!!!

Just keep saying, "I work well under pressure", "I work well under pressure" :P

This is the college student mantra.

Shadow - should you ever get really stuck - I think you have at least a half dozen editors ready with their red, green or purple pens to be relentless ;)

If Patty gets a Pony...I want one too - well I'll take a horse if our Sire has a spare one hanging about his paddock ;)

oops Patti...went right back to jealousy of a cousin Patt-y :)