2225 replies to this topic

#1756 elye

elye

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,062 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:39 AM

...Still cannot quote and reply directly to a post, nor use the emoticons, so I guess I'll just have to do it this way -- Awesomely funny video, Kherrighnne! :laffyphace:  :laffyphace:  :laffyphace:

Emily

diagnosed type one diabetic 1973
diagnosed celiac winter 2005
diagnosed hypothyroid spring 2006

But healthy and happy! Posted Image

11 year-old Son had negative blood panel, but went on gluten-free diet of his own volition to see if his concentration would improve, his temper abate, and his energy level would increase. Miraculous response!

The great are great only because we are on our knees.
--Pierre Joseph Proudhon (1809-1865)

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#1757 elye

elye

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,062 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:41 AM

Hmmmm..... I can't edit now, either....what in hell?.... :confusedphace:

Emily

11 year-old Son had negative blood panel, but went on gluten-free diet of his own volition to see if his concentration would improve, his temper abate, and his energy level would increase. Miraculous response!

#1758 kareng

kareng

Be Royal

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,113 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:02 AM

Hmmmm..... I can't edit now, either....what in hell?.... :confusedphace:

Have you deleted all your cookies and history?  (not your personal ones but the computer ones)  Tis forum seems to be very sensitive to those things.

Not this kind of clearing cookies:

eating-cookies-smiley-emoticon.gif

"You have problems.  There are not enough paper clips, and then you've got world hunger.  Your problems are somewhere in between." -DPR,III

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

LTES

purring-kitty-smiley-emoticon.gif

#1759 Loey

Loey

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:16 AM

I rarely use my iMac since Superman gave me his iPad. When I post with the iPad I don't even see the options for size, fonts, emoticons, etc. I miss those features but I'm lazy. Plus I can't sit at the computer for long (mostly laziness). Loved the cookies (doh!).

#1760 jerseyangel

jerseyangel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,939 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:44 AM

Hee!! Karreighn's cookie clearing guy!!

Got nuttin, just saying hi :)
Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

#1761 Loey

Loey

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:45 AM

Hi back!!!

#1762 curlyfries

curlyfries

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:55 PM

Hey everyone! I found the Yeti! Apparently he has found employment doing the voice for Garmin. You know....usually you get a woman's voice telling you to "turn left in 1 mile". So my husband recently discovered he can change the voice and one of the options is YETI!! I kid you not :P

~~Lisa~~

"The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it."--Moliere

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be."--Douglas Adams

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!--Amanda

gluten-free since 1/08
Posted Image

#1763 kareng

kareng

Be Royal

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,113 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:19 PM

Hey everyone! I found the Yeti! Apparently he has found employment doing the voice for Garmin. You know....usually you get a woman's voice telling you to "turn left in 1 mile". So my husband recently discovered he can change the voice and one of the options is YETI!! I kid you not :P

And Garmin is based here in Kansas! Is the Yeti here? Just working for Garmin and living in the neighborhood?

"You have problems.  There are not enough paper clips, and then you've got world hunger.  Your problems are somewhere in between." -DPR,III

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

LTES

purring-kitty-smiley-emoticon.gif

#1764 VydorScope

VydorScope

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,364 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:44 AM

So this is my last morning in the 5-star hotel in historic Philly. I am finally to the point where I can walk around and find necessities (like Starbucks) with out looking at my phone map. Its been interesting, and I definitely learned that you do not need a car if you live in a city. I parked my car in the garage the afternoon I arrive and have not pulled it out since. This might be the longest stretch in my life with out driving since getting my license... well not count my honeymoon cruise. smile.gif

IT has been interesting for sure. For example this AM I was standing on line a Starbucks and a woman walked up to me to tell me that she is scared of werewolves. Yeah... So I guess that is information I needed to know. Not sure why, but maybe I should document it some place just in case?

- Vincent -

#1765 Loey

Loey

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 05:07 AM

So this is my last morning in the 5-star hotel in historic Philly. I am finally to the point where I can walk around and find necessities (like Starbucks) with out looking at my phone map. Its been interesting, and I definitely learned that you do not need a car if you live in a city. I parked my car in the garage the afternoon I arrive and have not pulled it out since. This might be the longest stretch in my life with out driving since getting my license... well not count my honeymoon cruise. smile.gif
IT has been interesting for sure. For example this AM I was standing on line a Starbucks and a woman walked up to me to tell me that she is scared of werewolves. Yeah... So I guess that is information I needed to know. Not sure why, but maybe I should document it some place just in case?

Maybe you can write a book about it...

#1766 elye

elye

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,062 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:37 AM

Not sure why, but maybe I should document it some place just in case?

I think that you have documented it in the perfect place....The Psillyville thread had long been a place for such verbal gems..... ;)

Emily

#1767 Jestgar

Jestgar

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,755 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 08:57 AM

I think that you have documented it in the perfect place....The Psillyville thread had long been a place for such verbal gems..... ;)

Yep, kinda like an electronic time capsule holding the oddities of the world ritten in allmoast inkomprehesable fatiun

"But then, in all honesty, if scientists don't play god, who will?"
- James Watson

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.
- Ashleigh Brilliant

Leap, and the net will appear.

#1768 Loey

Loey

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:48 AM

If I could paste emoticons it would be wide eyed!

And Garmin is based here in Kansas! Is the Yeti here? Just working for Garmin and living in the neighborhood?

And more wide eyes

Yep, kinda like an electronic time capsule holding the oddities of the world ritten in allmoast inkomprehesable fatiun

How eloquently stated!

And quips...

#1769 elye

elye

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,062 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 05:44 PM

Um...guys.......I think Jyessss has been drinkin'.........  :lol:

Emily

#1770 VydorScope

VydorScope

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,364 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:07 PM

Hmm... better keep her away from the silver bullets then!

- Vincent -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: