2225 replies to this topic

#1861 shadowicewolf

shadowicewolf

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,768 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:06 AM

Hope you need sleep because you were having too much fun & stayed up late!

I wish.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#1862 Loey

Loey

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:49 PM

I wish.

Hope you feel better & get some rest!!!

#1863 shadowicewolf

shadowicewolf

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,768 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:04 PM

Hope you feel better & get some rest!!!

:)

#1864 curlyfries

curlyfries

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:53 PM

I went to a wedding last night & was able to dance all night long! A far cry from my falling & writing incoherent posts. My back isn't too happy today, but my chiropractor can fix that.

Yay you!

I can't sit comfortably on most chairs or any stools, and can't stand for any length of time....all because of my back. But I can dance forever. I feel no pain when I dance. It's awesome! 

~~Lisa~~

"The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it."--Moliere

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be."--Douglas Adams

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!--Amanda

gluten-free since 1/08
Posted Image

#1865 Loey

Loey

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:10 PM

Yay you!

I can't sit comfortably on most chairs or any stools, and can't stand for any length of time....all because of my back. But I can dance forever. I feel no pain when I dance. It's awesome!

Love your penguin moves!!!

#1866 psawyer

psawyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:24 PM

Yay you!

Curlyfries is back! Yay. Good to see you here again, Lisa.

Peter
Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000.
Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986
Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

#1867 elye

elye

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,063 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:01 AM

Leeeesargh! :wub:   I forget.....did we hear that somethin' happened to yer back?.....

Emily

diagnosed type one diabetic 1973
diagnosed celiac winter 2005
diagnosed hypothyroid spring 2006

But healthy and happy! Posted Image

11 year-old Son had negative blood panel, but went on gluten-free diet of his own volition to see if his concentration would improve, his temper abate, and his energy level would increase. Miraculous response!

The great are great only because we are on our knees.
--Pierre Joseph Proudhon (1809-1865)

#1868 curlyfries

curlyfries

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:36 PM

Nah. It's just one of those things that has gotten progressively worse. What I know is that I have osteoarthritis in my lower back (creates problems if I stand still too long,), 2 bulging disks and a herniated disk in my neck (shouldn't look down to help student, draw, computer), osteopenia, and I have lost 3/4 inch in height. My biggest issue right now is the middle of my back (the sitting problems. No high back chairs, booths, stools, or long car rides)and I have not yet had an MRI on that to find out what exactly is going on. It'll cost around  $900 to get that done. Luckily, the school chairs are great for the way I need to sit....they have low backs. And Brian bought his current motorcycle specifically with my comfort in mind.

~~Lisa~~

"The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it."--Moliere

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be."--Douglas Adams

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!--Amanda

gluten-free since 1/08
Posted Image

#1869 Jestgar

Jestgar

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,755 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:59 AM

Well hi y'all!  After trying to resurect my dying desktop, I've decided it is terminal and switched to the laptop.  This, of course means that I have none of my passwords.....

Finally got around to resetting this one, so, hi!   Missed y'all!

"But then, in all honesty, if scientists don't play god, who will?"
- James Watson

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.
- Ashleigh Brilliant

Leap, and the net will appear.

#1870 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,310 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:08 AM

Well hi y'all!  After trying to resurect my dying desktop, I've decided it is terminal and switched to the laptop.  This, of course means that I have none of my passwords.....

I thought you had enough on your hands, chasing that turkey around town!

santa-dance.gif

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. - Dave Barry

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”  - George Carlin

“One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”  - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

#1871 Loey

Loey

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:38 PM

Missed you too!

#1872 Loey

Loey

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:30 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our wonderful Canadian Psillies!! Please gobble, gobble for me!!

#1873 GFinDC

GFinDC

A little farting never hurt anybody... :-).

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,160 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

Drive by. Don't know if this was already posted or not.  A song about cookies and them not being gluten-free.

And, possible issues with wif-fi and plants:

http://news44.net/?p=452

Proverbs 25:16 "Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it."
Job 30:27 My bowels boiled, and rested not: the days of affliction prevented me.
Thyroid cyst and nodules, Lactose / casein intolerant. Diet positive, gene test pos, symptoms confirmed by Dr-head. My current bad list is: gluten, dairy, sulfites, coffee (the devil's brew), tea, Bug's Bunnies carrots, garbanzo beans of pain, soy- no joy, terrible turnips, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, and hard work. have a good day! :-) Paul

#1874 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,310 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:11 PM

Drive by. Don't know if this was already posted or not.  A song about cookies and them not being gluten-free.

And, possible issues with wif-fi and plants:

http://news44.net/?p=452

Haven't seen this yet! Will look when I can get kid off the PC! So probably sometime tomorrow morning before 10. Not always as good on the iPad.

santa-dance.gif

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. - Dave Barry

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”  - George Carlin

“One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”  - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

#1875 elye

elye

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,063 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:39 AM

:lol:   :lol:   How clever! Must put on fb, Jeee-Efff....Got many friends who'll get a real kick outta this....

Emily

diagnosed type one diabetic 1973
diagnosed celiac winter 2005
diagnosed hypothyroid spring 2006

But healthy and happy! Posted Image

11 year-old Son had negative blood panel, but went on gluten-free diet of his own volition to see if his concentration would improve, his temper abate, and his energy level would increase. Miraculous response!

The great are great only because we are on our knees.
--Pierre Joseph Proudhon (1809-1865)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: