2225 replies to this topic

#331 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,318 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

And, a dog will sit next to you and put his head in your lap. Why do kitty's have to be ON your lap?

santa-dance.gif

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. - Dave Barry

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”  - George Carlin

“One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”  - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#332 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,318 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:28 PM

Oh dear.... :lol:

You getting any snow yet?

santa-dance.gif

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. - Dave Barry

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”  - George Carlin

“One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”  - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

#333 JNBunnie1

JNBunnie1

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:37 PM

so holler for one of the men in the house- didn't sound like either of them was
doing anything important :P
If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill

#334 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,318 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:46 PM

so holler for one of the men in the house- didn't sound like either of them was
doing anything important :P

Her Highness moved to look out the window for the possum. I grabbed my wine and she is back on my lap.

Parent of teenager rule # 1 Don't disturb homework!

santa-dance.gif

#335 JNBunnie1

JNBunnie1

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:54 PM

Well, you've got your wine- we're good now!
If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill

#336 shadowicewolf

shadowicewolf

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,768 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:01 PM

Haven't checked yet.... but we're supposed to get some.

#337 GottaSki

GottaSki

"The past is the past...I've got places to be."

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:23 PM

kitty on lap here too...she always hops onboard right when I am about to get up -- great reason to make the men get things for me ;)

Did someone say snow :D -- on my walk yesterday I listened to my go to album when I need motivation for another dozen runs -- must add snow to activity very soon - pleez

-Lisa

Undiagnosed Celiac Disease ~ 43 years

3/26/09 gluten-free - dignosed celiac - blood 3/3/09, biopsy 3/26/09, double DQ2 / single DQ8 positive

10/25/13 - MCAD

Health history since celiac diagnosis became too long -- moved to the "about me" section of my profile

My children and I all have multiple copies of the genes for Celiac Disease, along with large variety of symptoms/resolution gluten-free

Current tally from me, three kids and two grands: 4 diagnosed with Celiac Disease, 2 NCGS

Get PROPERLY tested BEFORE REMOVING GLUTEN.

ALWAYS independently research health related information found on internet forums/blogs.

"LTES" a Gem :)

#338 Loey

Loey

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:22 AM

Nope never had one before, but I have LOTS of fillings. Over 20... lost count along the way.I cna tell you every one of they was an extremely painful process to get done.

I brush/floss every day now... but when I was a teenager I could not be bothered and was haphazard with it, so i think I am paying for that now. All I know is right now my tooth REALLY hurts. The whole side of my face does, and even my temple feels tender. Grrr.

I missed the call from the doc office yesterday to set up the appointment. Grrr.

So sorry for your suffering. Two dentists back I told that when I was little (eons ago) my childhood dentist taught me the incorrect way to brush my teeth. He actually gave me gas when I was 3 or 4. Their way actually caused all of my gum and sensitivity problems today.

Vincent give them a call and tell them it is an emergency. Most of my gazillion docs leave me a message giving me the date and time and tell me to call if I'm not available.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers,

Healing Hugz,
Loey

#339 Loey

Loey

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:28 AM

Karreighn said "rectify". :P

Good catch Patti. Us Jersey girls (I might have had to move from the State but I'll always be a Jersey girl at heart) have good eyes and big hearts (especially yours). Time to try to go back to bed.

Lovin Hugz,
Loey

#340 VydorScope

VydorScope

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,364 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:34 AM

Thanks Loey... they put me on the top of the cancellation list, otherwise I wont get in before I leave for Christmas tripping!

My Christmas holiday is the best cause I get a long chunk of time off (I work at a university) so we hop in our truck and drive. Probably cover 2-3k miles, several states and I will finish up by being the guest preacher at a small church near Pittsburgh.

- Vincent -

#341 Jestgar

Jestgar

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,755 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:17 AM

kitty on lap here too...she always hops onboard right when I am about to get up

How do they always know?

Lounging on the couch watching "Big Love". Funny what you can find in the library. :blink:
"But then, in all honesty, if scientists don't play god, who will?"
- James Watson

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.
- Ashleigh Brilliant

Leap, and the net will appear.

#342 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,318 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:39 AM

How do they always know?

Lounging on the couch watching "Big Love". Funny what you can find in the library. :blink:

There is a big waiting list for Big Love and Weeds at our library.

santa-dance.gif

#343 shadowicewolf

shadowicewolf

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,768 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:21 PM

Guys... my stomach has declared war..... I wanna cry..... I hate it when it does this.....

#344 VydorScope

VydorScope

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,364 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:00 PM

W00T!

So I might have a tooth screaming in pain at me... BUT Kristi, Timothy and I are all FIRST YELLOW in Aikido! Yes, we are already Black Belts in Karate, this is a knew and completely different kind of Martial Art. Should be fun!

- Vincent -

#345 Jestgar

Jestgar

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,755 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:30 PM

There is a big waiting list for Big Love and Weeds at our library.

Here too. I think I'm number 74 on the weeds hold list.
"But then, in all honesty, if scientists don't play god, who will?"
- James Watson

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.
- Ashleigh Brilliant

Leap, and the net will appear.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: