This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Sequel

TriticusToxicum

celiac-mommy Collaborator

Timothy has started reading about this time last year. He went from BEHIND to GRADE LEVEL in one year. The secret? MAGIC TREE HOUSE. He is on book 38 from that series. He has also read Encyclopedia Brown, 10 or 11 of them. All this year a lone. Need to find a new series now to push him up a bit in reading something between Magic Tree House and the next level. There is like 50 or 60 in the Magic Tree House series, but they are getting to be a little below him now as he gets better at reading. So not sure what to try next.

Fabulous idea, love those!!! I'll go check some out before we leave on our trip!! Thank you!! :D

I'm not much help with the reading, as my older brother and sister apparently took

it upon themselves to teach me before I even hit kindergarten, but I still think you're

doing a great job!!!!

Thanks love :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loey

• kareng

• jerseyangel

• VydorScope

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loey

Loey 271 posts

• kareng

kareng 222 posts

• jerseyangel

jerseyangel 212 posts

• VydorScope

VydorScope 184 posts

Posted Images

VydorScope Proficient

Fabulous idea, love those!!! I'll go check some out before we leave on our trip!! Thank you!! :D

Not sure what level your child (if you mentioned it, I missed it) is at, but my son is 9 years old so that you have a reference point. :)

shadowicewolf Proficient

I'm in such a good mood. My iga ttg came back with a 6. 1-19 is normal. It was at a 37 (high positive). I've been doing something right :lol: Also my gladien iga or igg (can't remember) dropped 4 points (from 8 to 4 i believe). Within normal, but a lower normal. :lol:

Celiac Mindwarp Community Regular

Hey Wolfie that is fantastic news :-D ..

Have a great Christmas

Loey Rising Star

I read we have until 11.11 am before it is all over. I can't decide whether to bother finishing my Christmas shopping...

Loey

I'd love a prayer for all of our friends on the forum who are in pain and suffering, and to give thanks for being blessed with all the love and support from each other.

Thanks

And hugs to you x

I started a word document. If anyone wants to IM me personal prayers or email me (loeyarias@me.com) I'm just copy and pasting them onto one word sheet. I'm not going to cut them apart and will give them to my surrogate daughter Annie (one of Tony's best friends whose going on the trip ). I somehow trust her more not to lose them (my bad). Please get any personal or special prayers to me by today (SAturday). I'll be offline because it's the only day I have with Tony before he leaves. I'm still recovering from pneumonia and going though withdrawal but I'm getting stronger each day. I'm still amazed that it was only a week ago that I coded. I feel I have already had my prayers answered but will be adding my prayers for all of you as well as people I know in other areas of my life.

I love you all very much,

Loey

Loey Rising Star

I'm in such a good mood. My iga ttg came back with a 6. 1-19 is normal. It was at a 37 (high positive). I've been doing something right :lol: Also my gladien iga or igg (can't remember) dropped 4 points (from 8 to 4 i believe). Within normal, but a lower normal. :lol:

Yay!!!!!!!!

Loey Rising Star

Soooooo any silly peeps in the Pittsburgh PA area.. I will be the guest preacher on Sunday Dec 31 at Cranberry Baptist Church. Come by and say hi! :D

I use to live next to Cranbury. RI is too far and we won't be in NJ until January 19th. I continue to be amazed by you!

Loey

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Loey Rising Star

Timothy has started reading about this time last year. He went from BEHIND to GRADE LEVEL in one year. The secret? MAGIC TREE HOUSE. He is on book 38 from that series. He has also read Encyclopedia Brown, 10 or 11 of them. All this year a lone. Need to find a new series now to push him up a bit in reading something between Magic Tree House and the next level. There is like 50 or 60 in the Magic Tree House series, but they are getting to be a little below him now as he gets better at reading. So not sure what to try next.

Another fine example of a parent knowing what the child needs. Way to go Timothy!!

VydorScope Proficient

Another fine example of a parent knowing what the child needs. Way to go Timothy!!

Oh just dumb luck. :P

Ah, but some people seem better at getting dumb luck than others.

Great work Dad ;-)

mommida Enthusiast

Diary of a wimpy kid. Gets most reluctant readers going, they seem to like the "comic book" look and feel to the books.

I couldn't stand Captain Underpants but that is popular too.

Happy Christmas all. Safe driving, eating etc.

Big hugs

Mw x

Jestgar Rising Star

Safe eating? Oh, you mean contamination. I was thinking "NOOOOO!!! Stuff yerselves silly with as much naughty food as you can! Eggnog! Fudge! Cookies!"

Then come back here and whine about how much crap you ate. :)

'tis the psilly way.

HOXmasps.gif

Xmasbb.gif

elye Community Regular

Well, I may not have a chance to get on here again until Boxing Day, so MERRY,MERRY CHRISTMAS,Psills! :):):)

Funny-Christmas-Cartoons-25.webp

jerseyangel Proficient

Merry Christmas everybody -- do as Jess said and stuff yerselves psilly!

Enjoy!!

VydorScope Proficient

Safe eating? Oh, you mean contamination. I was thinking "NOOOOO!!! Stuff yerselves silly with as much naughty food as you can! Eggnog! Fudge! Cookies!"

Then come back here and whine about how much crap you ate. :)

'tis the psilly way.

HA! That is what I was leaning towards LOL

VydorScope Proficient

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

GottaSki Mentor

Happy Christmas Psillies :)

GFinDC Veteran

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Food court Handel's Messiah music video on Youtube

tom Contributor

Hope it's a Very Merry Christmas for all!

smileys-king-741814.gif

Lisa Mentor

Merry Christmas to All...stockings are stuffed and to all a good night!

Loey Rising Star

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Loey

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

psawyer Proficient

Merry Christmas, psillies!

jerseyangel Proficient

Matt stayed over last night-- we opened presents and ate bacon and cookies for breakfast:)

Merry Merry!

Jestgar Rising Star

Matt stayed over last night-- we opened presents and ate bacon and cookies for breakfast:)

Merry Merry!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Perfect breakfast!