46 replies to this topic

#16 kareng

kareng

Gobble! Gobble!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,245 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:24 AM

Hey, I would like to join in, but I am travelling, and therefore I can't do P, because it would be intercontinental postage for me.

We are doing email Xmas with Shroomie. Could you do that?

I got a Pm from Paul with addresses but no email.

I got addresses for: gluten-free LOver, GFinDC(Paul), Lisa Ski, & NC Dave. He didn't give me Patti or Shroomie. He might think I already had them?

PAUL!

Thanksgiving dinners take 18 hours to prepare.  They are consumed in 12 minutes.  Half-times take 12 minutes.  This is not a coincidence.  - Emma Bombeck

dancing-turkey.gif

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 GFinDC

GFinDC

A little farting never hurt anybody... :-).

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,148 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:42 PM

No email here - checked inbox & spam.

Oh I'm not on the list above either - that's prolly why I didn't get marching orders?

I didn't get the email either, just checked.

We are doing email Xmas with Shroomie. Could you do that?

I got a Pm from Paul with addresses but no email.

I got addresses for: gluten-free LOver, GFinDC(Paul), Lisa Ski, & NC Dave. He didn't give me Patti or Shroomie. He might think I already had them?

PAUL!

This card exchange is a smell-oiled machine Crayon! :) Updated list sent out, Yahoo changed their mail client on me and they picked the wrong time to do that. Other conundrums of utmost importance also impinged on the submission of the official, unalterable and most fluid list.

Lisa, please check again, you are on the message for surely and purely.

ButterflyChaser has been added for a final count of 8, yes 8 participants that's 2 less than 10 if you are the counting sort.

Patti, You are on the message also, and the updated listing tonight.

I still need email for a couple people, who will remain anonymous until I type their names, Shroomster and GFLuvinlover. Gee, that didn't take long!

I printed cards yesterday but they are still drying so twill be a little longer before they can be sent out.

Sorry, for slow response, my internet connection was down all day yesterday and all morning. Then I bought anew keyboard and had to return it later today. Was flaky. Then the cat started meowing and the sweet taters in the crock pot started calling all at once.

GFLover P or E
GFinDC P or E
GotterSki (Lessuer) P or E
Mushroom E
KarenG P or E ?
Jerseyangel P or E ?
NCDave P or E
ButterflyChaser P or E

Ok, update numero Tres has been sent out with top most important information in secret code. Please read and burn the email after writing your Christmas gift list on it.

And Crayon, I heard u already, y all the shouting? :) You acting like we are heading over a cliff or sumthin... Just kidding. :)
Proverbs 25:16 "Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it."
Job 30:27 My bowels boiled, and rested not: the days of affliction prevented me.
Thyroid cyst and nodules, Lactose / casein intolerant. Diet positive, gene test pos, symptoms confirmed by Dr-head. My current bad list is: gluten, dairy, sulfites, coffee (the devil's brew), tea, Bug's Bunnies carrots, garbanzo beans of pain, soy- no joy, terrible turnips, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, and hard work. have a good day! :-) Paul

#18 GottaSki

GottaSki

"The past is the past...I've got places to be."

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

Thanks Paul!

I received my marching orders and already had a Christmas Card from NCDave -- Thanks Dave :)

-Lisa

Undiagnosed Celiac Disease ~ 43 years

3/26/09 gluten-free - dignosed celiac - blood 3/3/09, biopsy 3/26/09, double DQ2 / single DQ8 positive

10/25/13 - MCAD

Health history since celiac diagnosis became too long -- moved to the "about me" section of my profile

My children and I all have multiple copies of the genes for Celiac Disease, along with large variety of symptoms/resolution gluten-free

Current tally from me, three kids and two grands: 4 diagnosed with Celiac Disease, 2 NCGS

Get PROPERLY tested BEFORE REMOVING GLUTEN.

ALWAYS independently research health related information found on internet forums/blogs.

"LTES" a Gem :)

#19 kareng

kareng

Gobble! Gobble!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,245 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:59 PM

Paul .....you are the older (much older) brother I never had! :blink:

I think Butterfly wanted email because she is flitting about the globe!

Thansk NC Dave! I got a nice card from him already!

Thanksgiving dinners take 18 hours to prepare.  They are consumed in 12 minutes.  Half-times take 12 minutes.  This is not a coincidence.  - Emma Bombeck

dancing-turkey.gif

#20 GFinDC

GFinDC

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,148 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:31 AM

Ahh good, time to get me a gluten-free beer then lil-sis! :) Where's my ink-well...

Thanks NCDave, I got a card from you the other day, very nice!

And gluten-free Lover too, thanks so much tis a beyootiful card indeed!

Ok, things are rolling along now. I have some addressing to do and mailing but will get my cards out ASAP.

Merry Cheistmas everyone and to all a good weekend!
Proverbs 25:16 "Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it."
Job 30:27 My bowels boiled, and rested not: the days of affliction prevented me.
Thyroid cyst and nodules, Lactose / casein intolerant. Diet positive, gene test pos, symptoms confirmed by Dr-head. My current bad list is: gluten, dairy, sulfites, coffee (the devil's brew), tea, Bug's Bunnies carrots, garbanzo beans of pain, soy- no joy, terrible turnips, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, and hard work. have a good day! :-) Paul

#21 jerseyangel

jerseyangel

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,939 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:41 AM

Thank you NCDave :D Got your card this morning.

Mine will hopefully go out tomorrow :rolleyes:
Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

#22 GottaSki

GottaSki

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

Wow...Colleen!

Thank you for the beautiful card...what a wonderful surprise in the mailbox today :)

I'll be pulling anchor on the cards guys -- looks like early next week

-Lisa

3/26/09 gluten-free - dignosed celiac - blood 3/3/09, biopsy 3/26/09, double DQ2 / single DQ8 positive

10/25/13 - MCAD

Health history since celiac diagnosis became too long -- moved to the "about me" section of my profile

My children and I all have multiple copies of the genes for Celiac Disease, along with large variety of symptoms/resolution gluten-free

Current tally from me, three kids and two grands: 4 diagnosed with Celiac Disease, 2 NCGS

ALWAYS independently research health related information found on internet forums/blogs.

#23 ncdave

ncdave

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:19 AM

What a very pretty card colleen, thank you very much.
gluten free 12/11
dairy free 2/12
soy free 10/12
corn free 10/12
nightshade free 10/12

#24 GFinDC

GFinDC

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,148 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:24 PM

I actually got my cards addressed at last. I put on a Youtube Christmas song play list to help the process along.

Christmas Music Playlist Part Two
https://www.youtube....h?v=gR-KhnZ_Tvw

This playlist may not work in all countries, but you can search Youtube for Christmas Music playlist to find more. This one has Elvis in it! :)

#25 jerseyangel

jerseyangel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,939 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:50 PM

Mine went out yesterday :D
Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

#26 GottaSki

GottaSki

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:26 PM

Urgent trip to Santa Rosa tomorrow - daughter's health.

Looks like mine will go out on Friday if the world doesn't end ;)

Told you I was pulling anchor, but wasn't thinking I'd be chasing Santa's Sleigh!

-Lisa

10/25/13 - MCAD

#27 kareng

kareng

Gobble! Gobble!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,245 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:30 PM

Mine will go out tomorrow. Probably.....maybe.....

dancing-turkey.gif

#28 GFinDC

GFinDC

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,148 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:08 PM

Mine tomorrow also, hopefully. All you late bloomers are making me feel better for sure! :)

#29 ButterflyChaser

ButterflyChaser

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:38 PM

JerseyAngel, I got your sweet, sweet card! Thanks for brightening up this gloomy and rainy night!
Hashimoto's thyroiditis and Grave's disease (2011). It must have been a Black Friday.
Intestinal dysbiosis. Suspected damage to my vili (2012). NCGS according to my dermatologist upon seeing my post-wheat rash.

Gluten-free. Sept 2012.
Canola, almonds, soy = evil.

Grain-free, legume-free. December 2012.
No peanuts and tree nuts. February 2013.
Erb-Duchenne palsy from birth trauma.

My body is trying to kill me.

#30 GFinDC

GFinDC

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,148 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:41 AM

Whew, I finally got my cards sent out yesterday! They are postaling their way to ya'all now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: