Follow Us:  Twitter Facebook RSS Feed            

arrowShare this page:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

Bioenergetic Intolerance Elimination (Bie)

• Please log in to reply

4 replies to this topic

#1 Ginnie64

Ginnie64

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:58 PM

Hi I was speaking to a Holistic Nutriionists today and told her about my son having Celiac. She was very excited to tell me about this BIE treatment. It sounds hokey to me. Does anyone know anything about this. It's hard to believe all you have to do is have accupuncter and you wil be able to eat wheat and not have any issues.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,314 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:14 PM

There are no known cures for Celiac. Check the reputable websites like the Celiac centers of Maryland, Mayo, univ of Chicago, Columbia and any I might have missed.

Please don't trust a small child's health to someone with no real medical training. A " holistic nutritionist" is not a doctor or even a registered dietician.

santa-dance.gif

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. - Dave Barry

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”  - George Carlin

“One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”  - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

#3 shadowicewolf

shadowicewolf

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,768 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:33 PM

I'm with kareng on this one... While that type of treatment might be good for minor things (aches and pains, those sorts), something like this? i don't think so.

#4 Ginnie64

Ginnie64

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:08 PM

Thank you for your input, I new it couldn't be right.

#5 mamaw

mamaw

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,067 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:10 PM

This is a chinese method of treating allergies.. celiac is not an allergy.. no cures here except strictly being a follower of the gluten-free lifestyle...
I like oriental medicine for many things since I'm a person who reacts to tons of things on this planet so many times drugs & medical cures are off limits to me so I do use oriental medicines with certain things but not for autoimmune diseases...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: