#1 love2travel

love2travel

Čeznem da se u Hrvatskoj!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:52 AM

http://ca.news.yahoo...-161223071.html

British history fascinates me as does Catherine. I actually have respect for her and admire her in ways. What do you think?
<p>Confirmed celiac disease February 2011 from biopsies. Strictly gluten free March 18 2011.Diagnosed with fibromyalgia April 13 2011.3 herniated discs, myofascial pain syndrome, IT band syndrome, 2 rotator cuff injuries - from an accident Dec. 07 - resulting in chronic pain ever since. Degenerative disc disease.Osteoarthritis in back and hips.Chronic insomnia mostly due to chronic pain.Aspartame free May 2011.

When our lives are squeezed by pressure and pain, what comes out is what is inside.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Gemini

Gemini

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:22 AM

http://ca.news.yahoo...-161223071.html

British history fascinates me as does Catherine. I actually have respect for her and admire her in ways. What do you think?

I am a fan also and LOVE British history. I wish only the best for these 2 and admire Catherine very much. She is very self assured and for a regular gal, has fit into the job very nicely. She is an asset to the royal family.

I think at some point they will have a girl and she'll look just like Diana. How could she not as William looks so much like his mother. ;)

#3 Celiac Mindwarp

Celiac Mindwarp

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:03 PM

I think it is lovely. Made my day to hear that :)
- Symptoms from 2001, maybe before. Across 20+ years, these have included, vomiting, D, migraines, headaches, recurrent miscarriage, inflammation problems (failure to heal from injuries) brain fog, anxiety and more!
- Elimination diet using Atkins, 2003 – excluded wheat, caffeine, quorn. 2005, excluded sesame, alcohol
- Started diagnosis route April 2012, blood tests, endoscopy – said negative, gluten challenge, clearly something very wrong, had to stop after 3 weeks.
- Gluten Free, August 2012, Corn Free, September 2012. Removed most processed gluten free foods.
- Genetic testing, December 2012 – negative – Diagnosis – Non Celiac Gluten Intolerance (NCGI)
- Elimination diet, January 2013 – all of the above plus dairy, legumes, all grains, sugar, additives, white potatoes, soy. Reintroducing sloooowly now. Health improving.
It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. ~Albert Einstein Posted Image

#4 love2travel

love2travel

Čeznem da se u Hrvatskoj!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:58 PM

I am a fan also and LOVE British history. I wish only the best for these 2 and admire Catherine very much. She is very self assured and for a regular gal, has fit into the job very nicely. She is an asset to the royal family.

I think at some point they will have a girl and she'll look just like Diana. How could she not as William looks so much like his mother. ;)

The only unfortunate thing is how this very precious time of their lives is not private whatsoever. I really hope that they are able to enjoy being with their little one.

Catherine is very self assured. She seems classy and extremely graceful as well.
<p>Confirmed celiac disease February 2011 from biopsies. Strictly gluten free March 18 2011.Diagnosed with fibromyalgia April 13 2011.3 herniated discs, myofascial pain syndrome, IT band syndrome, 2 rotator cuff injuries - from an accident Dec. 07 - resulting in chronic pain ever since. Degenerative disc disease.Osteoarthritis in back and hips.Chronic insomnia mostly due to chronic pain.Aspartame free May 2011.

When our lives are squeezed by pressure and pain, what comes out is what is inside.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: