#1 Lawrence

Lawrence

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:49 AM

http://www.cbsnews.c...d-allergy-risk/

I saw this on my local news station on Monday and I immediately thought of Celiac Disease. They do mention wheat in the article. Now I know that some people may argue otherwise but this study, and I'm sure there are probably others like it, show that something is going on. Let's face it 20+ years ago nobody had Celiac Disease except maybe a few people. Allergies are as common as diarrhea these days, everyone is allergic to something. Let's not kid ourselves people, groups like Monsanto and other GMO groups are playing a deadly game. I got badly glutened yesterday and today I was drinking some orange juice, Tropicana Trop 50, and it reads like something off of a Halloween dinner menu. Malic acid, Reb A which is from Stevia, Purevia. Our water and foods are being messed with and that is why people are getting sick. As far as my glutening went, they had a gluten-free pizza in the gluten-free aisle and then they replaced it with one that is not gluten-free and it has the same packaging. Now I know that it is my fault for not reading carefully but the store manager should not deem it a good idea to put a gluten product in the gluten-free aisle. I've been on this diet for 6 years and in 6 years I have never been glutened like this. Take this article into consideration people, get a water purifier and find out what it purifies and try to grow and make your own stuff from non GMO food. I would also like to add that this is not some conspiracy theory, this has been talked about in the open and they aren't hiding anything.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: