2 replies to this topic

#1 Chad Sines

Chad Sines

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:08 PM

I had issues with Digest Gold being "too strong" with some upset stomach and such. After a long time off of it, I decided to try Digest (not the gold) since it is weaker. I took it last night at supper, once for breakfast and then lunch. I was nauseous all day from waking up. Does anyone know if the regular Digest has gluten or other concerning issues? It is weird that it hit me harder and different than the other strong version.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Chad Sines

Chad Sines

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:07 PM

This turned out to be either a food bug or an initial bad reaction. It did calm down quickly. Now taking the Lipo Gold along with it. An initial Zantac twice a day helped for 2 days.

#3 GFinDC

GFinDC

A little farting never hurt anybody... :-).

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,163 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:03 PM

I don't use the Enzmedica line of enzymes so can't answer. But it is good you are feeling better! :)
Proverbs 25:16 "Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it."
Job 30:27 My bowels boiled, and rested not: the days of affliction prevented me.
Thyroid cyst and nodules, Lactose / casein intolerant. Diet positive, gene test pos, symptoms confirmed by Dr-head. My current bad list is: gluten, dairy, sulfites, coffee (the devil's brew), tea, Bug's Bunnies carrots, garbanzo beans of pain, soy- no joy, terrible turnips, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, and hard work. have a good day! :-) Paul

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: