1 reply to this topic

#1 smpalesh

smpalesh

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:02 AM

I have been gluten free for 13 days. I don't have a celiac diagnosis (will get biopsy results on the 17th but I think it will be negative bc my blood test was negative) but I am pretty sure I am gluten intolerant. I haven't noticed a huge change in how I feel except I had a bit less stomach ache and my bloating was less. Today the only thing I ate different was french fries from mcdonald's (Canada) and caramel sauce with apples. I checked and they are supposedly gluten free. It is currently 6am and I have been awake all night with horrible diarrhea and stomach pains. So was it the fries? Or maybe the popcorn I had tonight (made by hubby in oil popcorn maker). But I've had popcorn 3 times since I went gluten free and I didn't have any reaction so I don't think I am sensitive to corn. I feel so sick and I am upset bc I am trying so hard and this is not fair!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 shadowicewolf

shadowicewolf

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,758 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:20 AM

Just because your blood tests were negative, doesn't mean that the biopsy will be. I believe you got crosscontaminated by the fries.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: