Xfactor Uk ...time On My Hands!
Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:51 PM
Well done James but my faves were still Jahmane and Ella
So any ideas for a new hobby? Suppose learning to cook gluten-free will be one I need instead of just being miss microwave queen
If anyone knows of any good gluten-free veggie cook books, please let me know as I'll need all the help I can get
Ads By Google:
Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:00 PM
Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:03 PM
Allergic to red food coloring.
Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:05 PM
I finally gave up Neighbors this year. Might go back in January when it all gets a bit grim on telly though
- Symptoms from 2001, maybe before. Across 20+ years, these have included, vomiting, D, migraines, headaches, recurrent miscarriage, inflammation problems (failure to heal from injuries) brain fog, anxiety and more!
- Elimination diet using Atkins, 2003 – excluded wheat, caffeine, quorn. 2005, excluded sesame, alcohol
- Started diagnosis route April 2012, blood tests, endoscopy – said negative, gluten challenge, clearly something very wrong, had to stop after 3 weeks.
- Gluten Free, August 2012, Corn Free, September 2012. Removed most processed gluten free foods.
- Genetic testing, December 2012 – negative – Diagnosis – Non Celiac Gluten Intolerance (NCGI)
- Elimination diet, January 2013 – all of the above plus dairy, legumes, all grains, sugar, additives, white potatoes, soy. Reintroducing sloooowly now. Health improving.
It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. ~Albert Einstein
Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator
Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:33 PM
Not seen neighbours in years since Kylie left..is madge bishop still in it lol
Well my christmas tree is up but still got loads to do its a good job i love christmas just hope we get snow * * *
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users