Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Still Not Feeling Better

4 posts in this topic

I have been gluten free for 9 weeks or so. just found that 2 of my meds had gluten in it a week ago and changed that. can that really mess things up?

my biggest complaint is fatigue, anxiety and mouth sores, my mouth sores are really bad right now.

how can that be be? I have been very careful with cross cont. I do still eat out and am very careful. I do still have bread in the house as my husband is not gluten free.

what next should I try to take out of my diet. my stomach feels great, just the anxiety, fatigue and mouth sores?

Ads by Google:

It might be a good idea to avoid eating out for a little while. That reduces some unknowns when trying to figure out the problem.

Yes, the gluten in the medicene might mess you up a whole lot. You found that now and have changed it. Look for other sources, be on your guard, and get better.

Diana

Do you have separate butter and PB tubs? Things that can can be full of gluten bread crumbs?

I second the avoiding eating out. You might be careful about what you order but that doesn't mean the kitchen is.