Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

What A Sad Day.

11 posts in this topic

Last night my Hubs Mother died. At the same time my Hubs brothers wife's Dad died. This morning 26 students and personnel died in Connecticut. Every hour a person dies of Melanoma. Every day innocent people give in to the lords call to come home. I have a candle lit to help show the way to heaven for these innocent people.

I am so saddened with grief and will offer extra prayers tonight.

Colleen

Ads by Google:

I'm so sorry, Colleen. So very sorry. :( ((hug))

:( my condolences... and hugs.. ((((Colleen))))

Such a horrible day! I'm so sorry Colleen

So much sadness and grief heading into the festive season :( . My condolences on your losses, Colleen.

Such a tragic loss for your family. (And so many others right now.) I know too well how hard it is to head into the holidays after a loss but have always tried to remember that those we love loved us back and want us to be happy. It will bring them great joy above if we can find something to smile about and still find a way to enjoy the holidays, even just a little. (((hugs))) There are so many to pray for today, so many hurting, my prayers will be with you and yours as well.

Sorry, sweets. :(

I know you and your family have been going through so much, and it is unusual for a family to lose 2 members on the same day.

My love and ((HUGS)) .

If someone is elderly, it is somehow more "expected" .... but still shocking and sad....(I know, when I lost my beloved Dad, I was numb for months) and when it is children involved... anyone's child....lost somehow through illness or taken in a horrific, senseless act, it seems so much more tragic somehow.

As a teacher, I find this abhorrent ---because honestly, a school is a sanctuary. A neutral place for learning and joy and has nothing to do with violence.

This young man was obviously mentally unstable and chose the wrong path to express his anger at his mother. I pray for his soul.

I have already thrown up once over this today...and I may just go do it again.. :(

Colleen, you always show so much courage, hon.... and I know you will remain strong, my friend.

My sympathy to you and your hubs,

xxoo IH

(((((Hugs))))) Colleen. I'll say a prayer for your family too. The passing of the children and staff at the school is very sad.

Colleen - so much loss in one day.

Please know that you and your family are in my prayers tonight and in the days ahead.

I must add your beautiful card was one very bright spot in a very tearfilled day. Thank you.

Big, big HUG!

So sorry Colleen

Thinking of you and saying prayers

Mw