Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Crockpot Lunch Crock

8 posts in this topic

I got one of these little crockpots. They don't cook your food but they warm it up. It seems like a great solution to messy work microwaves or eating in a hotel. You can leave the outside part at work and take the inner container back and forth.

Tried it today. Filled it about half full with a chicken rice soup. It heated it very hot in 2 hours. I didn't check it sooner, so it might have been fine sooner.

http://www.crock-pot.com/product.aspx?pid=13389

Ads by Google:

That is so stinkin' cute! If I had a real job I would totally get one. :lol:

Looks pretty handy it does. Could be good for melting wax in too. Hmm.. Thanks Karen ! :)

Looks pretty handy it does. Could be good for melting wax in too. Hmm.. Thanks Karen ! :)

I hadn't thought of that! I know it's not hot enough to melt glass! :)

I am going to get one of these. Where did you buy it?

I got mine from Crockpot's website. I had gotten a new lid from them and got on thier email list and saw that. I saw it advertised in a Target ad a week ago. I think its new, so it will probably start showing up in stores. Let me check my email and get the website & I'll add it.

I filled it about 2/3 full today with a dense rice & bean thing. It was pretty hot at 2 hours but it would have been hotterif I had stirred it and let it go a little longer. It looks small but 2/3 full was a lot of food. - a big cereal bowl size.

http://www.crock-pot.com/products.aspx?cid=2393 i got on the email list and got free shipping one day. I think Target had it for $20

I soooooooo want one of these :D It may be my first after christmas purchase ^_^

I'm going to check Amazon.