Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Gluten Free Diet Or Gluten Free Lifestyle?

110 posts in this topic

Sorry to be late but I missed both the bus and the train :lol: :lol:

I am gluten -soy-corn-grain ( with the exception of rice ) free ( to name just a few :rolleyes: ) ,,,, so what does that make me :huh: ????

Wait I know........ I am living the " if the food is not trying to kill me I will eat it " lifestyle B)

Ads by Google:

I am gluten -soy-corn-grain ( with the exception of rice ) free ( to name just a few :rolleyes: ) ,,,, so what does that make me :huh: ????

Wait I know........ I am living the " if the food is not trying to kill me I will eat it " lifestyle B)

Sounds like you got the clown car. :lol:

There's a bus? Oh no! I got on the train. OMG... what do I do? WHAT DO I DO!?!?

First, "DON'T Panic"........ right, Kaaaaaayyyyy?

Works for me, Chill. B)

Sounds like you got the clown car. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I've been in that car

:ph34r:

As the primary definition (not colloquial use) of diet is "food habitually consumed", I say diet. The same way, when I talk about my dog's (or, in the past, my bird's) diet, I'm not referring to a weight loss approach. Same way, when I tell my toddler, "a cow's diet consists primarily of hay" and I'm not referring to putting a cow on a diet. 'Cause I like using terms properly and all. :P

And I hate 'lifestyle' because there is something in that word that implies 'choice' and we have none when it comes to gluten.

Gluten Free Lifestyle Sounds Like We Are Doing A Reality Show In the Whole Feuds Aisle !

:rolleyes:

:D

Gluten Free Lifestyle Sounds Like We Are Doing A Reality Show In the Whole Feuds Aisle !

Housewives of Celiac!

Anyone notice the Crabby Captain hasn't been on since he started this nonsense?

Fantastic, Takala! :lol:

Okay everyone.....Try and recall ROBIN LEACH's voiceover....remember that?? Hear him say this:

TONIGHT 's episode ON "LIfestyles of the celiac housewives who dream they can swap their hubs out for cabana boys and nibble on the fingers of KAREN"....we examine the ways we negotiate this "lifestyle" while driving a bus, hopping a train and washing down the contaminated shelves of the grocery aisles while trying not to slap silly the idiots who only THINK they know what a Gluten Free "diet" really means.

Fantastic, Takala! :lol:

Okay everyone.....Try and recall ROBIN LEACH's voiceover....remember that?? Hear him say this:

TONIGHT 's episode ON "LIfestyles of the celiac housewives who dream they can swap their hubs out for cabana boys and nibble on the fingers of KAREN"....we examine the ways we negotiate this "lifestyle" while driving a bus, hopping a train and washing down the contaminated shelves of the grocery aisles while trying not to slap silly the idiots who only THINK they know what a Gluten Free "diet" really means.

You win. Want a cookie?

You win. Want a cookie?

hell yeah! Got one? :lol:

trying not to slap silly the idiots who only THINK they know what a Gluten Free "diet" really means.

My biggest challenge in life :ph34r:

hell yeah! Got one? :lol:

No. But Bartfull has cookies. All aboard!!! We're going on a road trip.

My biggest challenge in life :ph34r:

This is my biggest challenge some days also. Or sometimes not slapping people for about 100 other stupid reasons. Mostly I just have the urge to slap people a lot.

So after reading this whole thread my brain is pretty scrambled and the only thing I can think of is Dr. Who. :huh:

(OK, cabana boys too)

So after reading this whole thread my brain is pretty scrambled and the only thing I can think of is Dr. Who. :huh:

(OK, cabana boys too)

Is that why we don't have our muumuus yet? Or did you think we would forget?

Talking of food and lifestyles, I just saw a cooking show on the foods of Brazil and they featured the carioca boyz.... in Rio. :rolleyes: Now dat's a lifestyle if ever I saw one. No muumuus there!

Is that why we don't have our muumuus yet? Or did you think we would forget?

Darn, caught me. I have been so distracted lately, I blame IH.

Mostly I just have the urge to slap people a lot.

"indicative of celiac housewives and the NEW Gluten free lifestyle."

my brain is pretty scrambled and the only thing I can think of is Dr. Who. :huh:

(OK, cabana boys too)

"indicative of celiac housewives and the NEW Gluten free lifestyle"

watching a cooking show on the foods of Brazil and they featured the carioca boyz.... in Rio. :rolleyes:

"indicative of celiac housewives and the NEW Gluten free lifestyle"

Housewives of Celiac!

Anyone notice the Crabby Captain hasn't been on since he started this nonsense?

The Captain is working 10 hour days this week, but only worked 8s on Sat & Sun. Please excuse me....

The Captain is working 10 hour days this week, but only worked 8s on Sat & Sun. Please excuse me....

Thought we might have scared you away. That's a lot of working, Captain!

Darn, caught me. I have been so distracted lately, I blame IH.

" most definitely....Indicative of celiac housewives and the NEW gluten free lifestyle"

inability to take responsibility and blaming others seems to be a symptom of this new" gluten-free lifestyle" and I blame Karen for it....

poor Cap...geesh, that a lot of hours to work..... sorry :(

but aren't you glad you asked what we thought? :lol:

poor Cap...geesh, that a lot of hours to work..... sorry :(

but aren't you glad you asked what we thought? :lol:

Because we always wait for our opinions to be solicited. B)