Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Using Back After A Forum Search

4 posts in this topic

I'm really frustrated with how, after doing a search and reading the first thread, I can't go back to the search results and continue. is there a way to do this? When I use the back feature on my browser, it doesn't go back there.

Help!! :)

Ads by Google:

I'm really frustrated with how, after doing a search and reading the first thread, I can't go back to the search results and continue. is there a way to do this? When I use the back feature on my browser, it doesn't go back there.

You will get a better result if you do the advanced search, which involves clicking on the blue flower beside the search box which takes you into advanced search. You can then better define your parameters and it will take you back to your search results later by hitting the back button. However, depending on your browser, you may have to click on 'try again' and/or 'resend' to get there.

I right-click on something of interest and open in new tab. I do this for most list type things on the internet.