1 reply to this topic

#1 porkchop60c

porkchop60c

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:40 PM

My daughter is 18 years old and went gluten free a year ago and does not have anymore stomach aches, and very few headaches. She was tested through Entero labs(stool sample) and found out she was gluten intolerant last year. She was feeling better but now is having fatigue and anxiety at school. She is too young to feel that she does not have energy. I think she has food sensitivities and she will find out in a few weeks, as she was blood tested (al-cat).

Anyone that was tested through al-cat and feeling better because they are not eating the foods they were sensitive to? I am very concerned that she will have many foods that she likes that will be off limits to her. It will make it challenging to prepare food that she enjoys. Any ideas?

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 julissa

julissa

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:39 PM

hi porkchop, sorry, I have no answer for you, I just wanted to say that I am in a similar situation as your daughter. I looked up entero lab and the (Company Name Removed - They Spammed This Forum and are Banned) test online. they look promising. I would love to find out more and get any opinions from the more experienced here regarding tests like this. I posted a question earlier on the forum asking about advice for testing, so I will wait for any responses on that topic.

happy new year!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: