Sugar And Fruit Problems
Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:36 PM
Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:40 AM
live in Okinawa, Japan; hope to resume training for ultra-marathon soon
casein-free, legume-free; 99% fructose-free
I cope by drinking artisanal teas, hand-picked in Taiwan, all gluten-free
Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:45 AM
I am looking at fructose intolerance, SIBO and histamines. Hopefully I will work something out
- Elimination diet using Atkins, 2003 – excluded wheat, caffeine, quorn. 2005, excluded sesame, alcohol
- Started diagnosis route April 2012, blood tests, endoscopy – said negative, gluten challenge, clearly something very wrong, had to stop after 3 weeks.
- Gluten Free, August 2012, Corn Free, September 2012. Removed most processed gluten free foods.
- Genetic testing, December 2012 – negative – Diagnosis – Non Celiac Gluten Intolerance (NCGI)
- Elimination diet, January 2013 – all of the above plus dairy, legumes, all grains, sugar, additives, white potatoes, soy. Reintroducing sloooowly now. Health improving.
It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. ~Albert Einstein
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users