Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Celiac.com Store.

How Do I Use Multiquote? Help Please.

33 posts in this topic

Don't worry, LJ; if it weren't for Darn210 I would still look like you. :D I'll have to ask her if she'll do another for me. Or maybe IrishHeart will do it for you :)

The hubs had to load my avatar for me :lol: My only techno- talent is pilfering emoticons by cut and paste..... and now, multi quotes

Ads by Google:

For those who want to, you can select multiple posts for quotation in more than one thread. Here is one from from the ingredients forum:

Caramel color is one of those celiac urban myths that just won't go away.

Here is Shelley Case's take on it, from Gluten-Free Diet A Comprehensive Resource Guide:

[Emphasis in original]

Quotes within quotes is an advanced topic, requiring pasting and editing beyond the norm. But as shown, it can be done.

Don't worry, LJ; if it weren't for Darn210 I would still look like you. :D I'll have to ask her if she'll do another for me. Or maybe IrishHeart will do it for you :)

If Darn won't, I can have a go at it. I don't do Photobucket like she does...

For those who want to, you can select multiple posts for quotation in more than one thread.

:D That's sort of like having a PhD in multiquoting.

:DThat's sort of like having a PhD in multiquoting.

Just giving this option a whirl.

For those who want to, you can select multiple posts for quotation in more than one thread. Here is one from from the ingredients forum:

Quotes within quotes is an advanced topic, requiring pasting and editing beyond the norm. But as shown, it can be done.

If Darn won't, I can have a go at it. I don't do Photobucket like she does...

......... and hey, it worked.  I learned something new today. thanks.

Excellent job, Squirmy! Maybe we should add this to the newbie thread? :)

Yes, that would be nice.  I'm trying this out. . . .

TA DA!

The End :lol:

Yes . . . Ta Da!  It works.   Thanks!

Yes, that would be nice.  I'm trying this out. . . .

Yes . . . Ta Da!  It works.   Thanks!

happy-clap.gif

don't you love it when stuff "works".

happy-clap.gif

don't you love it when stuff "works".

Just learned something new.  Thanks all of you.

I have looked for instructions but I didn't find any. If there are some then please point me there --- I am happy trying to learn it from instructions.

But darn it! I do not know how to use the multiquote feature & it would be so nice to & make things much easier at times. Can someone please tell me how it is done?

Thank you.

I wondered that too...

Click " multi quote" under every post you want to reply to. (Had to try it a second to explain. ) Then a little blue rectangle will appear in the bottom right corner. Hit that to reply to all of them. You have to write your response after the last [ quote ]

Now I know! :-)

Practice with my 2 posts here.

Yay!