Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Dh Song...

2 posts in this topic

OK...wanna get a song stuck in your head....

Goes to the tune of Whitney Houston's I Miss You Like Crazy.

I'm itchin' like crazy.....itchin' like crazy......

la...la...la..la..la......

Man, I loathe DH.

Ads by Google:

I'll second that emotion.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Topics

• I've been diagnosed with celiac a few months ago I thought that I had it for a while now it runs in the family.  I found out I had it a few months back when I ate chick fi a sandwich and had to go to the ER because I couldn't stop throwing up. They didn't know what it was and it took a few more months for anyone to take me seriously and find out what's wrong   Anyways I've gone gluten free now and I still have pains whenever I eat ANYTHING. It's cramping and burning and feels like my stomach is on fire.  I also have pains...below which I'm not sure what it is.  I ate a salad today, and now i'm in pain the salad had cheese, onion on it no dressing or any breading... Maybe I should stay away from cheese, I think it may be lactose and can't eat soy.   I ate some gluten free chex the other day with rice milk and ended up in pain.. I don't know maybe it's more than just celiac. I don't know if this is normal for people just going gluten free...maybe there was some hidden gluten in those foods. I don't know.   All i know is that this pain is hurting me and I'm tired. Thanks for reading...this is my first post.
    • I found my gas issues were caused by carbs, and sugars, something about how the bacteria in my gut changed and started making me gassy and extremely bloated when they got a hold of any thing more then a tbsp of grains, beans, fruit, or starch carbs. And no amount of medicine helped. Changed to 1/4 servings of those and mostly protein, fat diet. As for vitamin supplements I found I have to take B vitamin supplements 3 times a day to not go zombie mode. I personally found Liquid Vitamins Energy & Stress and the Nero-logic from them helps along with the occasional 1/2 bottle of 5 hour. As to carbonated water I avoided it when bloated cause it made me feel worse.
    • Butterbean, do go have a read of the dermatitis herpetiformis section.  See if anyone's story sound familiar to what you're experiencing.
    • Hi all. Well, it's been around twenty days since I've been taking Gas-X like meds (with simethicone), but no relief. Maybe I should drink bigger dose... Currently, I'm taking 80 mg four times per day.
      I'm so exhausted, both mentally and physically... Anyway, I have two questions:
      First, is it good or bad to drink mineral/carbonated water if you have severe trapped gas like me?
      Second: Is it possible to regain some physical strength/relieve fatigue with vitamin supplements? Thanks in advance.
    • I have had so many issues with my teeth--I keep getting decay and I have had filling after filling.  This past week, my dentist told me I may need a crown, which is pricey. I also have two missing teeth, which was a genetic thing that runs in my family. I am sick of hygienists telling me I am not doing enough brushing, flossing rinsing.  I do all three religiously (can't even imagine how bad my mouth would be if I didn't...)  Thankfully, last time I had my teeth cleaned, the hygienist said that my mouth was the cleanest one she had seen in years. And, she said, "something happened to your teeth developmentally." I explained how I had undiagnosed celiac disease many years. I am only 31... It is really disheartening.   What do you guys do to afford all this dental care?  My insurance doesn't cover a whole lot.  Thankfully, my dentist has felt bad and gives me discounts here and there.
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Entries

• Recent Status Updates

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    NickyW_UK