Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Celiac.com Store.

Foods By George

4 posts in this topic

Last night I made the mistake of grocery shopping while hungry, only it turned out not to be such a big mistake because I looked in places I hadn't before and I found these Foods by George brand "English Muffin Buns" in the freezer section. They are definitely the best gluten-free bread I've had.

Foods by George is located just an hour or two from where I'm in school, so I'm thinking of going there sometime and stocking up, but I was wondering if other people have tried their other products and have recommendations. Thanks!

Ads by Google:

Haven't heard of it. Sounds great cause i LOVE English Muffins. Let me know if he has a website to order stuff and if he has other gluten-free stuff!

Thank you!

Beth

Hi

Foods by George

3 King St., Mahwah NJ 07430

Phone (201) 612-9700

Fax (201) 684-0334

100% gluten free facility. Makes english muffins, blueberry & corn muffins, brownies, poundcake, crumbcake, pecan tarts, cookies, pizza (?), lasagna and mannicotti. Some products can be ordered by mail, while others are found in health food stores and in our Mahwah location.

I have eaten his choc chip cookie - very good!

He has a very nice website at Foods By George, with pictures and nutrition information. Some of their foods is also casein-free, lactose-free, corn-free, soy-free, if that matters.

My grocery store had the cinnamon-currant english muffins, which I'm definitely getting next time I shop, to hold me over until I can make the trip to Mahwah.