32 replies to this topic

#1 admin

admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,367 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:06 PM

Please note that we upgraded to a new server, and it is possible that some users will have log in issues. Be sure to clear your cookies, and it is possible (though unlikely) that you may need to also do a "DNS Flush" on your computer. To do this on a windows machine click start, search for "run" and the run the run program that if finds, and in the blank field put in and run this command:
ipconfig /flushdns

Please report any issues you have here.
Scott
Scott Adams
Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator
Founder Gluten-Free Mall
Founder Celiac.com

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Celiac Mindwarp

Celiac Mindwarp

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:00 PM

I am finding that posts do not become unmarked after I have read them
Thanks Mw
- Symptoms from 2001, maybe before. Across 20+ years, these have included, vomiting, D, migraines, headaches, recurrent miscarriage, inflammation problems (failure to heal from injuries) brain fog, anxiety and more!
- Elimination diet using Atkins, 2003 – excluded wheat, caffeine, quorn. 2005, excluded sesame, alcohol
- Started diagnosis route April 2012, blood tests, endoscopy – said negative, gluten challenge, clearly something very wrong, had to stop after 3 weeks.
- Gluten Free, August 2012, Corn Free, September 2012. Removed most processed gluten free foods.
- Genetic testing, December 2012 – negative – Diagnosis – Non Celiac Gluten Intolerance (NCGI)
- Elimination diet, January 2013 – all of the above plus dairy, legumes, all grains, sugar, additives, white potatoes, soy. Reintroducing sloooowly now. Health improving.
It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. ~Albert Einstein Posted Image

#3 kareng

kareng

Gobble! Gobble!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,234 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:12 AM

http://www.workdistr...-cookies-panic/How I feel:

Thanksgiving dinners take 18 hours to prepare.  They are consumed in 12 minutes.  Half-times take 12 minutes.  This is not a coincidence.  - Emma Bombeck

dancing-turkey.gif

#4 kareng

kareng

Gobble! Gobble!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,234 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:52 AM

When i come into the forum by clicking "forum" on the main c. com page, It says "oops! couldn't find that page" or something like that. You can then click on the top blue stripe with the C. com at the top

Thanksgiving dinners take 18 hours to prepare.  They are consumed in 12 minutes.  Half-times take 12 minutes.  This is not a coincidence.  - Emma Bombeck

dancing-turkey.gif

#5 psawyer

psawyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,057 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:14 PM

When i come into the forum by clicking "forum" on the main c. com page, It says "oops! couldn't find that page" or something like that. You can then click on the top blue stripe with the C. com at the top

I also see that on both of my computers.
Peter
Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000.
Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986
Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)

#6 love2travel

love2travel

Čeznem da se u Hrvatskoj!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,847 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:38 AM

I am no longer receiving notifications of posts on threads I've subscribed to, although that option is checked off under my settings. How do I remedy this?
<p>Confirmed celiac disease February 2011 from biopsies. Strictly gluten free March 18 2011.Diagnosed with fibromyalgia April 13 2011.3 herniated discs, myofascial pain syndrome, IT band syndrome, 2 rotator cuff injuries - from an accident Dec. 07 - resulting in chronic pain ever since. Degenerative disc disease.Osteoarthritis in back and hips.Chronic insomnia mostly due to chronic pain.Aspartame free May 2011.

When our lives are squeezed by pressure and pain, what comes out is what is inside.

#7 psawyer

psawyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,057 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:54 PM

The board was moved to a new server early Wednesday. The last time we did this, a similar question was answered:

I have been told that email board notifications will begin again once you have marked your watched topics as read (past tense). I assume that if you mark the entire board as read all email notifications will begin again.

Peter
Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000.

#8 Celiac Mindwarp

Celiac Mindwarp

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:10 PM

I am still finding that posts are not appearing as read after I have read them. I am able to mark all as read and clear the board, but it is not working for individual posts.

Any suggestions?
- Symptoms from 2001, maybe before. Across 20+ years, these have included, vomiting, D, migraines, headaches, recurrent miscarriage, inflammation problems (failure to heal from injuries) brain fog, anxiety and more!
- Elimination diet using Atkins, 2003 – excluded wheat, caffeine, quorn. 2005, excluded sesame, alcohol
- Started diagnosis route April 2012, blood tests, endoscopy – said negative, gluten challenge, clearly something very wrong, had to stop after 3 weeks.
- Gluten Free, August 2012, Corn Free, September 2012. Removed most processed gluten free foods.
- Genetic testing, December 2012 – negative – Diagnosis – Non Celiac Gluten Intolerance (NCGI)
- Elimination diet, January 2013 – all of the above plus dairy, legumes, all grains, sugar, additives, white potatoes, soy. Reintroducing sloooowly now. Health improving.
It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. ~Albert Einstein Posted Image

#9 admin

admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,367 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:27 PM

I can't reproduce the issue with posts not getting marked read. Perhaps you should try clicking the bottom-right Mark Community Read and it will mark everything read. Also try deleting all cookies and browsing info.

Take care,
Scott
Scott Adams
Founder Gluten-Free Mall
Founder Celiac.com

#10 admin

admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,367 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:27 PM

We did have an email issue, which should now be fixed.
Scott Adams
Founder Gluten-Free Mall
Founder Celiac.com

#11 love2travel

love2travel

Čeznem da se u Hrvatskoj!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,847 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:47 PM

The board was moved to a new server early Wednesday. The last time we did this, a similar question was answered:

Thanks, Peter. I somehow managed to miss it.
<p>Confirmed celiac disease February 2011 from biopsies. Strictly gluten free March 18 2011.Diagnosed with fibromyalgia April 13 2011.3 herniated discs, myofascial pain syndrome, IT band syndrome, 2 rotator cuff injuries - from an accident Dec. 07 - resulting in chronic pain ever since. Degenerative disc disease.Osteoarthritis in back and hips.Chronic insomnia mostly due to chronic pain.Aspartame free May 2011.

When our lives are squeezed by pressure and pain, what comes out is what is inside.

#12 jerseyangel

jerseyangel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,939 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

I still can't get the board on my laptop :(
Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

#13 psawyer

psawyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,057 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:35 PM

I still can't get the board on my laptop :(

If you are getting the "Down for Maintenance" message, your DNS info is out of date. I tried flushing DNS, restarting the computer, the router, and the modem--no joy. I spent most of an hour on the phone with India, and eventually learned that the default DNS server wired into my modem was outdated. A DNS server that has current data is located at IP 4.2.2.2--I had to override the Bell-supplied default in my router.
Peter

#14 GottaSki

GottaSki

"The past is the past...I've got places to be."

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

Oh goodie.

For now I just click on new content which bypasses the error message on the main forum page.

From there I can click on the blue link back to main forum page.

That probably isnt clear - sorry sending from kindle/mobile version

-Lisa

Undiagnosed Celiac Disease ~ 43 years

3/26/09 gluten-free - dignosed celiac - blood 3/3/09, biopsy 3/26/09, double DQ2 / single DQ8 positive

10/25/13 - MCAD

Health history since celiac diagnosis became too long -- moved to the "about me" section of my profile

My children and I all have multiple copies of the genes for Celiac Disease, along with large variety of symptoms/resolution gluten-free

Current tally from me, three kids and two grands: 4 diagnosed with Celiac Disease, 2 NCGS

Get PROPERLY tested BEFORE REMOVING GLUTEN.

ALWAYS independently research health related information found on internet forums/blogs.

"LTES" a Gem :)

#15 admin

admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,367 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:07 PM

Is anyone else having issues with posts not being marked as read after you read them?
Scott
Scott Adams
Founder Gluten-Free Mall
Founder Celiac.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: