32 replies to this topic

#16 GottaSki

GottaSki

"The past is the past...I've got places to be."

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,099 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

I have not had that problem on laptop (both chrome & firefox) nor mobile.

Anyone else?

-Lisa

Undiagnosed Celiac Disease ~ 43 years

3/26/09 gluten-free - dignosed celiac - blood 3/3/09, biopsy 3/26/09, double DQ2 / single DQ8 positive

10/25/13 - MCAD

Health history since celiac diagnosis became too long -- moved to the "about me" section of my profile

My children and I all have multiple copies of the genes for Celiac Disease, along with large variety of symptoms/resolution gluten-free

Current tally from me, three kids and two grands: 4 diagnosed with Celiac Disease, 2 NCGS

Get PROPERLY tested BEFORE REMOVING GLUTEN.

ALWAYS independently research health related information found on internet forums/blogs.

"LTES" a Gem :)

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 admin

admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,270 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:27 PM

I noticed that if you read a post, then use the back button it will show unread, but that is because you are viewing a cached old page. If you hit refresh or f5 it will reload the current page, and it is marked as read.
Scott
Scott Adams
Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator
Founder Gluten-Free Mall
Founder Celiac.com

#18 GottaSki

GottaSki

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,099 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:35 PM

I have used F5 a few times myself during this flip. Many others may not have needed it with the last.

Long way of saying - F5 can help.

-Lisa

3/26/09 gluten-free - dignosed celiac - blood 3/3/09, biopsy 3/26/09, double DQ2 / single DQ8 positive

10/25/13 - MCAD

Health history since celiac diagnosis became too long -- moved to the "about me" section of my profile

My children and I all have multiple copies of the genes for Celiac Disease, along with large variety of symptoms/resolution gluten-free

Current tally from me, three kids and two grands: 4 diagnosed with Celiac Disease, 2 NCGS

ALWAYS independently research health related information found on internet forums/blogs.

#19 kareng

kareng

Be Royal

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,124 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:57 AM

Looks like the link from the maon page hasn't changes? Now, if I try to get to the forum thru the celiac. com main page I get this :

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /celiac_test/pages.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

LTES

"We've waited 29 years for this and not even a Giant can stand in our way." - Mayor Sly James

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

#20 Celiac Mindwarp

Celiac Mindwarp

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:28 AM

Thanks - I am using the mobile site. If I go back to the main topics via the blue and white square button rather than using the phone back button it marks things as read.

Cheers Mw
- Symptoms from 2001, maybe before. Across 20+ years, these have included, vomiting, D, migraines, headaches, recurrent miscarriage, inflammation problems (failure to heal from injuries) brain fog, anxiety and more!
- Elimination diet using Atkins, 2003 – excluded wheat, caffeine, quorn. 2005, excluded sesame, alcohol
- Started diagnosis route April 2012, blood tests, endoscopy – said negative, gluten challenge, clearly something very wrong, had to stop after 3 weeks.
- Gluten Free, August 2012, Corn Free, September 2012. Removed most processed gluten free foods.
- Genetic testing, December 2012 – negative – Diagnosis – Non Celiac Gluten Intolerance (NCGI)
- Elimination diet, January 2013 – all of the above plus dairy, legumes, all grains, sugar, additives, white potatoes, soy. Reintroducing sloooowly now. Health improving.
It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. ~Albert Einstein Posted Image

#21 GottaSki

GottaSki

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,099 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:36 AM

Looks like the link from the maon page hasn't changes? Now, if I try to get to the forum thru the celiac. com main page I get this :

Forbidden

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I get this on laptop and Full Version on Cell/Kindle - none of the work-arounds are working for me this AM.

Mobile version is working

-Lisa

10/25/13 - MCAD

#22 kareng

kareng

Be Royal

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,124 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:38 AM

I get this on laptop and Full Version on Cell/Kindle - none of the work-arounds are working today.

Mobile version is working

try www. celiac.com/gluten-free

or google" celiac forum"

LTES

"We've waited 29 years for this and not even a Giant can stand in our way." - Mayor Sly James

#23 GottaSki

GottaSki

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,099 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:45 AM

try www. celiac.com/gluten-free

or google" celiac forum"

Both worked -- Thanks K!

-Lisa

10/25/13 - MCAD

#24 Juliebove

Juliebove

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:14 PM

I too am having trouble getting to the forum.

#25 admin

admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,270 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:04 PM

This should be fixed now.

Forbidden

Scott Adams
Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator
Founder Gluten-Free Mall
Founder Celiac.com

#26 kareng

kareng

Be Royal

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,124 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:34 AM

This should be fixed now.

I get this when I start at the Celiac .com main page and choose forum

Sorry, we couldn't find that!

[#404]
Sorry, we could not locate the page you are requesting to view. Please click here to return to the community index

Need Help?

LTES

#27 GottaSki

GottaSki

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,099 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:01 AM

[#404]
Sorry, we could not locate the page you are requesting to view. Please click here to return to the community index

Need Help?

Yep....I'm still getting this error message as well on laptop -- I can bypass by clicking other links like PM or New Content, then using the link back to the main forum page -- but others may not be able to get past that message.

I have reset and cleared everything twice in both firefox and chrome -- no change to the above message.

Mobile version still going strong - no glitches thus far.

-Lisa

10/25/13 - MCAD

#28 GottaSki

GottaSki

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,099 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:18 PM

[#404]

Need Help?

Hi Scott-

So when you click on the link to the forum from the main Celiac.com web page -- it directs to this address:

http://www.celiac.co...ee/?/Forum.html

INSTEAD of this correct address:

http://www.celiac.com/gluten-free/

Hope that makes it easier to fix.

-Lisa

10/25/13 - MCAD

#29 Celiac Mindwarp

Celiac Mindwarp

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:12 AM

Hello again
I am now able to log in on my PC following a password meltdown (I can't read the wiggly blurry words!!!) but I can no longer log in from my cell phone. I am also unable to switch between the mobile version and the full version on my cell.

Any help appreciated!
- Symptoms from 2001, maybe before. Across 20+ years, these have included, vomiting, D, migraines, headaches, recurrent miscarriage, inflammation problems (failure to heal from injuries) brain fog, anxiety and more!
- Elimination diet using Atkins, 2003 – excluded wheat, caffeine, quorn. 2005, excluded sesame, alcohol
- Started diagnosis route April 2012, blood tests, endoscopy – said negative, gluten challenge, clearly something very wrong, had to stop after 3 weeks.
- Gluten Free, August 2012, Corn Free, September 2012. Removed most processed gluten free foods.
- Genetic testing, December 2012 – negative – Diagnosis – Non Celiac Gluten Intolerance (NCGI)
- Elimination diet, January 2013 – all of the above plus dairy, legumes, all grains, sugar, additives, white potatoes, soy. Reintroducing sloooowly now. Health improving.
It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. ~Albert Einstein Posted Image

#30 GottaSki

GottaSki

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,099 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:24 AM

Hi CMw

Not sure about the log in problem - for switching to mobile version there is a tiny link on the bottom left of your screen - if is not there on main page try looking from another page like the dinner chat.

-Lisa

10/25/13 - MCAD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: