Server Upgrade - Possible Log In Issues
Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:32 AM
If we try to serve both sides, we cannot stand our own ground.
Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator
Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:25 PM
When our lives are squeezed by pressure and pain, what comes out is what is inside.
Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:31 PM
I still can't get to the full site from my mobile, I am hitting the full version button at the bottom of the screen, but it just comes back to the mobile site.
- Elimination diet using Atkins, 2003 – excluded wheat, caffeine, quorn. 2005, excluded sesame, alcohol
- Started diagnosis route April 2012, blood tests, endoscopy – said negative, gluten challenge, clearly something very wrong, had to stop after 3 weeks.
- Gluten Free, August 2012, Corn Free, September 2012. Removed most processed gluten free foods.
- Genetic testing, December 2012 – negative – Diagnosis – Non Celiac Gluten Intolerance (NCGI)
- Elimination diet, January 2013 – all of the above plus dairy, legumes, all grains, sugar, additives, white potatoes, soy. Reintroducing sloooowly now. Health improving.
It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. ~Albert Einstein
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users