#1 Finally@45

Finally@45

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:26 PM

http://www.thesmokin...d-by-gas-645132

It doesn't look like anyone has brought this up here, but it is interesting that a few people posted comments about the man possibly having Celiac. It would be nice to know if there is a way to get a message to him to get tested.

Though I had a chuckle about what co-worker became the "gas-monitor," my heart immediately went out to this man who may not understand that he obviously needs better medical advice. When I brought it up to others, but people often think the man is intentionally trying to irritate his co-workers and that he CAN control his gas. Go figure. May be we don't have all the facts, let me know what you think.

Celiac & Mastocytosis

Follows a diet similar to the Paleo diet, minus high-histamine items such as

avocadoes, mangoes, papaya, berries, pork, farm-raised fish, spinach, and seeds.

No eggs or red meat either.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,318 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:42 PM

If he told them he was lactose intolerant, & icontinued to eat cheese, etc and have bad gas, I guess he could prevent it.

santa-dance.gif

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. - Dave Barry

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”  - George Carlin

“One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”  - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: