3 replies to this topic

#1 mamaw

mamaw

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:44 PM

This is from Abbott Labs makers of synthyroid.. If you are on this dosage & been not feeling well this may be your answer...
I'm so glad I got off this ......

http://www.accessdat...092013&lang=eng

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 kareng

kareng

Gobble! Gobble!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,242 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:55 PM

Scared the $&&! Out of me for a minute! I take a lower dose & just got my levels checked!

That's pretty careless!

Thanks for sharing! I'm going to share on FB and Check my mom's dosage.

Thanksgiving dinners take 18 hours to prepare.  They are consumed in 12 minutes.  Half-times take 12 minutes.  This is not a coincidence.  - Emma Bombeck

dancing-turkey.gif

#3 mamaw

mamaw

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:17 PM

welcome
Can you imagine folks who take this dose & are not doing well & are going bonkers trying to figure out what the heck is going on....
Abbott Labs has issues & problems alot....once is to many for me...
I felt like a zombie on that so I found renewed life with Nature-roid whole glandular... Its winderful once again to be a normal feeling person....

#4 saaa-wheat<3

saaa-wheat<3

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:25 PM

I've so missed being here, thanks for the post! Quit my meds just recently, was having compound, as was cheaper, but still had issues even with 50mcg dose of Synthroid...closely monitoring my thyroid, and going to try something called guggul from my local co-op to support my thyroid function instead. Glad you are feeling better, being sick on thyroid meds is awful!
Gluten-free after trying unsuccessfully and falling off wagon and becoming so sick--this is when the docs found the Hashimoto's, 2003. I have not eaten gluten willingly since then, until January, 2013. Past GI symptoms, delayed DH rash, biopsies on both have been negative, as well as IgE (all tests performed while not willingly consuming gluten). GERD dx in 2007, citric acid is worst offender. Mushrooms (the regular kind, that is) cause GI symptoms along with occasional rash (different than DH, the red dot kind) and I now wonder how many times I got sick from mushrooms and thought it was gluten contamination.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: