Follow Us:  Twitter Facebook RSS Feed            

arrowShare this page:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Ads by Google:
Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

Gluten And Soy Free Dessert Sauces To Die For!

chocolate fudge caramel dessert gluten free soy free

• Please log in to reply

2 replies to this topic

#1 GlutenFreeRupert

GlutenFreeRupert

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:26 PM

Hi everyone,

I have been gluten free for a little over a year now and have had a some difficulty adjusting to the new lifestyle. I have a major sweet tooth and it has been tough finding gluten free chocolate that I feel doesn't sacrifice the flavor I once used to enjoy. Up until recently I was about to give up on my search until I came across a company called Fudge Fatale at my local Whole Foods Market. Not only do they have gluten free chocolate sauce, they also have gluten free fudge bars, caramel sauce, and espresso sauce!!! They are also soy free which is a nice little bonus. It was such a delight to finally find dessert sauces that I feel have all the same delicious flavor and qualities of regular dessert sauces yet remain gluten free. I found their website and they also provide a nice variety of other gluten free product that I still have yet to try. I highly recommend trying out the Fudge Fatale line!!! You can find it at http://gmbfoods.com/...2/fudge-fatale/. They weren't lying when they said it is the chocolate to die for!!! :D

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 WitsEnd

WitsEnd

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

Good to know, thanks for the tip.

I usually buy Endangered Species, Dove, or Scharffen Berger...and Reese's :-)

#3 GlutenFreeRupert

GlutenFreeRupert

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:40 PM

Never heard of Endangered Species and Scharffen Berger. I'll have to try those sometime. Thank you for the tip as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: