Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Gluten And Soy Free Dessert Sauces To Die For!

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I have been gluten free for a little over a year now and have had a some difficulty adjusting to the new lifestyle. I have a major sweet tooth and it has been tough finding gluten free chocolate that I feel doesn't sacrifice the flavor I once used to enjoy. Up until recently I was about to give up on my search until I came across a company called Fudge Fatale at my local Whole Foods Market. Not only do they have gluten free chocolate sauce, they also have gluten free fudge bars, caramel sauce, and espresso sauce!!! They are also soy free which is a nice little bonus. It was such a delight to finally find dessert sauces that I feel have all the same delicious flavor and qualities of regular dessert sauces yet remain gluten free. I found their website and they also provide a nice variety of other gluten free product that I still have yet to try. I highly recommend trying out the Fudge Fatale line!!! You can find it at http://gmbfoods.com/products-page-2/fudge-fatale/. They weren't lying when they said it is the chocolate to die for!!! :D

Ads by Google:

Good to know, thanks for the tip.

I usually buy Endangered Species, Dove, or Scharffen Berger...and Reese's :-)

Never heard of Endangered Species and Scharffen Berger. I'll have to try those sometime. Thank you for the tip as well.