Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

How Do I Cancel My Account?

6 posts in this topic

I'm trying to clean up my online presence and cancel the accounts to websites and forums that that I haven't used for a long time, and I can't figure out how to delete the account related to this forum. Can someone clue me in? Thanks.

Ads by Google:

Only Scott (user name admin) can delete an account. We don't generally do so. Deleting the account does not delete the posts--they remain and the screen name that posted them is still shown. If you still want to be deleted, send Scott a request in a board message.

Rather than delete I can change your user name and remove anything in posts that would specifically identify you, like your phone number. You should be able to change the other settings in your account on your own in your profile area.

Take care,

Scott

I would like my account deleted please. I don't know want any of my information on here. How do I get rid of it?

I would like my account deleted please. I don't know want any of my information on here. How do I get rid of it?

You address and such doesn't show. Look at other people's profiles by clicking on them and you will not see their personal info.

You can edit your profile and insert false information in it, but as Karen said, it is not visible to members or forum moderators.