Get email alerts Get E-mail Alerts Sponsor: Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE email alerts

Grumpy, Anger Issues Pop Up...

4 posts in this topic

As I attempt at doing the gluten challenge after be gluten free since New year's day. I have been aiming on get tested for Celiac panel. Before I decides to make appointment with doctor to take that and I needed to boost my gluten antibodoies again by do gluten challenge as voluntory.

I discovered that once as I ate those bad pizza rolls in attempt to eat some kind of gluteny. two hours later, I was very tired and fatique is so crazy that my brain became foggy. I was cleaning kitchen cabinents and go up and down the little stand. I has to stop and sitting feel so so so tired that I want to lay down but i pushed myself. I guess I pushed myself bit too hard and I became very moody and very impatient at anything that dont go in the way. My mother step in the house from the work saw me and asked me about something. I sorta of snapped at converstation. :angry:

My mother was like ...... what the heck is going on... I said so sorry and i decided to stop work and go to my room to just cool down. it did helped bit. :( Later on, I went back and start finishing cleaning. I yet feel so so tired again and feel like fainting. :huh:

Isn't this associates with eating gluten as challenge provoked my behavior to be so anger and grumpy once gluten is back in the system? :blink:

I could see huge difference in my behavior and I am wide awake at 2 am with bad heartburn since i has one slice of garlic toast with my dinner since i am try do gluten challenge. two hours later, I feel so tired so i went to bed extra early but now I am up wide awake. its like gluten is giving me some kind of food coma? UGH to that. :ph34r:

Ads by Google:

I was exhausted and stressed during my challenge last summer. I was sleeping 15 hours a day, and could barely drag myself through the day. I also found my gastrointestinal symptoms got worse. I was bad enough after 3 weeks that my doctor told me to

Call your doctor for advice if it gets too bad. My moods started to improve almost as soon as I went gluten-free.

For me, the positive of the experience was to convince me that I had a gluten problem, and I will never be tempted to eat gluten.

Good luck with the challenge

Thank you for response, :) I feel bit better by knowing that I can continuing on gluten challenge and try to just take things easy. :wacko:

here to the challenge! :rolleyes: I am thinking of just do one meal of gluten and two meals of gluten free or i should shove lot of gluten as I can? :huh:

There is different advice around, but 1 meal is about right.

Hope you get some answers, but do come here with questions, and if you need to rant :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Topics

• So, now they have found a metal toxicity in my body along with needing to be gluten free.  For the toxicity, I am now taking supplements after and between meals.  This a good thing because it prompts me to actually eat 3 meals a day and in a timely manner and not just a grab on the go item whenever.  The down side is remembering to take the silly things.  I can honestly say how much a pain it is to remember to take the supplements sometimes.  Been on this regimen for about a week now, and I am starting to feel better and all my systems are getting thoroughly cleaned out.  The real test will be in about 3 weeks or so, as it is about this time I become more vulnerable to the neurological symptoms.  I actually did some research on metal toxicity and found something incredible.  The symptoms I had been having all fall under this problem.  This could also have been yet another contributing factor of why I needed to go gluten free. Just a thought.  One thing I did consistently find is that once the toxicity is taken care of, this would not take away any food allergies or gluten issues.  I had gone through a different detox program back in February-March, and the neurological symptoms I have been dealing with was magnified x10 it seemed.  Another praise in this regimen is that I have been virtually symptom free since taking these supplements.  A few episodes but very minor.   
    • I have not taken him to a dermatologist. I have dapsone, which I put on the rash, it always clears up. I have it for another family member. But then I started reading about celiac and all these dots are out there but not connected.  The next time he has the bumps, I am going to take him in. In the mean time, I am trying to find a dermatologist who understands the condition. I don't want my kid to have celiac. And I kinda feel crazy for thinking he may have a gluten issue but with it in my family and him having these other things, I want to be dilligent.   i will read up on the test you suggested. Thanks for taking the time to read and respond everyone.   
    • I tested positive to deamidated gliadin in August at a hospital. My old GI tested me using gliadin (the test listed on your result) in September and it was negative. Literally the next day, my new GI tested for deamidated gliadin again and it was positive (I was unaware the hospital scheduled an appointment with the new GI for follow up).  If you still suspect it, Google deamidated gliadin, print out the Mayo clinic lab info and circle the part where it says they have discontinued the use of gliadin in favor of the deamidated gliadin.  Has he seen a dermatologist?
    • He has a rash on his fingers from time to time. Angular Chetelis. Mouth sores. So skinny. Anxious. 
    • The blood test results are negative (and he had the complete panel).  No GI issues (per your posting).  What makes you suspect celiac disease?  
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Entries

• Recent Status Updates

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member