Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Grumpy, Anger Issues Pop Up...

4 posts in this topic

As I attempt at doing the gluten challenge after be gluten free since New year's day. I have been aiming on get tested for Celiac panel. Before I decides to make appointment with doctor to take that and I needed to boost my gluten antibodoies again by do gluten challenge as voluntory.

I discovered that once as I ate those bad pizza rolls in attempt to eat some kind of gluteny. two hours later, I was very tired and fatique is so crazy that my brain became foggy. I was cleaning kitchen cabinents and go up and down the little stand. I has to stop and sitting feel so so so tired that I want to lay down but i pushed myself. I guess I pushed myself bit too hard and I became very moody and very impatient at anything that dont go in the way. My mother step in the house from the work saw me and asked me about something. I sorta of snapped at converstation. :angry:

My mother was like ...... what the heck is going on... I said so sorry and i decided to stop work and go to my room to just cool down. it did helped bit. :( Later on, I went back and start finishing cleaning. I yet feel so so tired again and feel like fainting. :huh:

Isn't this associates with eating gluten as challenge provoked my behavior to be so anger and grumpy once gluten is back in the system? :blink:

I could see huge difference in my behavior and I am wide awake at 2 am with bad heartburn since i has one slice of garlic toast with my dinner since i am try do gluten challenge. two hours later, I feel so tired so i went to bed extra early but now I am up wide awake. its like gluten is giving me some kind of food coma? UGH to that. :ph34r:

Ads by Google:

I was exhausted and stressed during my challenge last summer. I was sleeping 15 hours a day, and could barely drag myself through the day. I also found my gastrointestinal symptoms got worse. I was bad enough after 3 weeks that my doctor told me to stop.in

Call your doctor for advice if it gets too bad. My moods started to improve almost as soon as I went gluten-free.

For me, the positive of the experience was to convince me that I had a gluten problem, and I will never be tempted to eat gluten.

Good luck with the challenge

Thank you for response, :) I feel bit better by knowing that I can continuing on gluten challenge and try to just take things easy. :wacko:

here to the challenge! :rolleyes: I am thinking of just do one meal of gluten and two meals of gluten free or i should shove lot of gluten as I can? :huh:

There is different advice around, but 1 meal is about right.

Hope you get some answers, but do come here with questions, and if you need to rant :)