2 replies to this topic

#1 AlexandarZ

AlexandarZ

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

Around about now ive had cealiac for about two years, and its been generally pretty bad. Ive stuck to a gluten free diet for abou the whole two years and ive noticed not much of a change in my stomach pattens. I was diagnosed after i got cealiac a few months later. I drank some mass gainer protein then i got it. I've eliminated all the gluten out of my diet but i still get these stomach aches, it never gets much better.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Carebear

Carebear

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:35 PM

Some of us are more sensitive than the 10 or 20 ppm limit they put on gluten free foods. I have only a small handful (literally small, maybe 3-5?) processed products I can tolerate. It's also possible that you have other intolerances. Have you tried giving up dairy? soy? fructose?

#3 dilettantesteph

dilettantesteph

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,995 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:52 AM

You can try a simple diet of produce and meats. Keep a food/symptom diary. Only make one new change a week and you can track the causes of improvements or illness. This can reveal food intolerances. If you can get yourself to a healthy state you can try adding some processed foods. I had problems with a lot of processed foods, but I still have a few that I can tolerate. The food journal idea helped me a lot.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stomach pains

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: