15 replies to this topic

#16 Loey

Loey

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:35 AM

I nearly died (I coded) 2 months ago from a bad mix of prescriptions. It was my third close call but was the one that almost did me in. I was diagnosed as bi-polar 4 years ago and was on a lot of psychotropic meds. In addition to that I was on meds for fibromyalgia, celiac, rheumatoid arthritis and Lupus. I also have CLL. I was always transparent with my doctors about all my meds and updated my med sheet regularly. I am now off all meds except those absolutely necessary (like BP meds). I am NOT bi-polar (just normal everyday crazy). I take naturopathic remedies and see my chiropractor regularly. Before my near death experience I was too doped up to know what was causing what. I constantly fell and that caused many small fractures. I am happy to say I've never been clearer and haven't fallen in months (knock on wood). I feel a lot of pain but prefer it to being a non-brain craving zombie. Hope this helps. Anyone wanting a more detailed version of my story can friend me (if you already haven't) and see my previous posts. Most on Tickly My Elbow thread.

Sending positive energy and healing hugs to all,
Loey

P.S. Stay safe in the storm and STAY OFF THE ROADS!!!!!!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: