Kiss me! I'm Irish!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,591 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:43 AM

http://icds2013.org/

ICDS 2013 Chicago
September 22-25, 2013

Anyone want to go? I'm thinking about it but don't want to go by myself.

"We have always found the Irish a bit odd. They refuse to be English."

Winston Churchill

May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you’re dead. 

music-on-st-patricks-day-smiley-emoticon

Celiac.com Sponsor:

GottaSki

"The past is the past...I've got places to be."

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:29 PM

http://icds2013.org/

ICDS 2013 Chicago
September 22-25, 2013

Anyone want to go? I'm thinking about it but don't want to go by myself.

That is tempting - I have a great-niece expected in the next few weeks in Chicago that will be about six months old by Sept - let me check it out - will let u know.

-Lisa

Undiagnosed Celiac Disease ~ 43 years

3/26/09 gluten-free - dignosed celiac - blood 3/3/09, biopsy 3/26/09, double DQ2 / single DQ8 positive

10/25/13 - MCAD

Health history since celiac diagnosis became too long -- moved to the "about me" section of my profile

My children and I all have multiple copies of the genes for Celiac Disease, along with large variety of symptoms/resolution gluten-free

Current tally from me, three kids and two grands: 4 diagnosed with Celiac Disease, 2 NCGS

Get PROPERLY tested BEFORE REMOVING GLUTEN.

ALWAYS independently research health related information found on internet forums/blogs.

"LTES" a Gem :)

GottaSki

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:52 PM

Looks like it is only for certain degreed individuals...perhaps a glitch...but I could not create a login

-Lisa

3/26/09 gluten-free - dignosed celiac - blood 3/3/09, biopsy 3/26/09, double DQ2 / single DQ8 positive

10/25/13 - MCAD

Health history since celiac diagnosis became too long -- moved to the "about me" section of my profile

My children and I all have multiple copies of the genes for Celiac Disease, along with large variety of symptoms/resolution gluten-free

Current tally from me, three kids and two grands: 4 diagnosed with Celiac Disease, 2 NCGS

ALWAYS independently research health related information found on internet forums/blogs.

kareng

Kiss me! I'm Irish!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,591 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:04 PM

It said one portion was for patients, parents, etc. I didn't try to register.

Winston Churchill

May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you’re dead. 

kareng

Kiss me! I'm Irish!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,591 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:08 PM

Just created an account. You use other and patient for the degrees if you don't have or want to use one of the choices.

Winston Churchill

GottaSki

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:15 PM

will try again...was on my phone and got frustrated -- creating now -- i am interested

-Lisa

10/25/13 - MCAD

GottaSki

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

nice...on my phone the only options were the degrees that started with "D" -- i thought it odd.

Got login - will check it out.

-Lisa

10/25/13 - MCAD

GottaSki

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:20 PM

Ok...looks like you can only register as a "clinical deligate" -- but there is "accompanying person" -- I'll email them and see if there is a separate way to register for patients.

We could always submit a poster :D

-Lisa

10/25/13 - MCAD

kareng

Kiss me! I'm Irish!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,591 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:27 PM

Ok...looks like you can only register as a "clinical deligate" -- but there is "accompanying person" -- I'll email them and see if there is a separate way to register for patients.

We could always submit a poster :D

I did as patient and other if there isn't a patient option. No delegate. At least to get an account.

Winston Churchill

GottaSki

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:08 PM

I have an account...was talking about possible registration....we need to decide before April 1. It would cost $349 for the first of us and $149 for extra people -- so 500 divided by 2 or 650 divided by 3....800 divided by 4....etc.

Then a hotel....

-Lisa

10/25/13 - MCAD

kareng

Kiss me! I'm Irish!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,591 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

I have an account...was talking about possible registration....we need to decide before April 1. It would cost $349 for the first of us and $149 for extra people -- so 500 divided by 2 or 650 divided by 3....800 divided by 4....etc.

Then a hotel....

Not sure if extra people registration counts for us? I suppose I should run it by my hub?

Winston Churchill

GottaSki

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:54 PM

oh is hubs going...was thinking more like you and I plus possible other...of course still unknown factor if "patients" have a different reg rate from research or clinical professionals.

-Lisa

10/25/13 - MCAD

kareng

Kiss me! I'm Irish!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,591 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:58 PM

oh is hubs going...was thinking more like you and I plus possible other...of course still unknown factor if "patients" have a different reg rate from research or clinical professionals.

No! He's not going. Just thought I might tell him I was! :)

Winston Churchill

GottaSki

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:00 PM

No! He's not going. Just thought I might tell him I was! :)

okee...I'll check with the organizers about "patient" registration and/or confirm whether we register for clinical or research sessions...and/or other options and report back in the next few days.

-Lisa

10/25/13 - MCAD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: