This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Icds 2013- Anyone Want To Go?

kareng

kareng Grand Master

Open Original Shared Link

ICDS 2013 Chicago

September 22-25, 2013

Anyone want to go? I'm thinking about it but don't want to go by myself.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

GottaSki Mentor

Open Original Shared Link

ICDS 2013 Chicago

September 22-25, 2013

Anyone want to go? I'm thinking about it but don't want to go by myself.

That is tempting - I have a great-niece expected in the next few weeks in Chicago that will be about six months old by Sept - let me check it out - will let u know.

GottaSki Mentor

Looks like it is only for certain degreed individuals...perhaps a glitch...but I could not create a login

kareng Grand Master

It said one portion was for patients, parents, etc. I didn't try to register.

kareng Grand Master

Just created an account. You use other and patient for the degrees if you don't have or want to use one of the choices.

GottaSki Mentor

will try again...was on my phone and got frustrated -- creating now -- i am interested

GottaSki Mentor

nice...on my phone the only options were the degrees that started with "D" -- i thought it odd.

Got login - will check it out.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

GottaSki Mentor

Ok...looks like you can only register as a "clinical deligate" -- but there is "accompanying person" -- I'll email them and see if there is a separate way to register for patients.

We could always submit a poster :D

kareng Grand Master

Ok...looks like you can only register as a "clinical deligate" -- but there is "accompanying person" -- I'll email them and see if there is a separate way to register for patients.

We could always submit a poster :D

I did as patient and other if there isn't a patient option. No delegate. At least to get an account.

GottaSki Mentor

I have an account...was talking about possible registration....we need to decide before April 1. It would cost $349 for the first of us and $149 for extra people -- so 500 divided by 2 or 650 divided by 3....800 divided by 4....etc.

Then a hotel....

kareng Grand Master

I have an account...was talking about possible registration....we need to decide before April 1. It would cost $349 for the first of us and $149 for extra people -- so 500 divided by 2 or 650 divided by 3....800 divided by 4....etc.

Then a hotel....

Not sure if extra people registration counts for us? I suppose I should run it by my hub?

GottaSki Mentor

oh is hubs going...was thinking more like you and I plus possible other...of course still unknown factor if "patients" have a different reg rate from research or clinical professionals.

kareng Grand Master

oh is hubs going...was thinking more like you and I plus possible other...of course still unknown factor if "patients" have a different reg rate from research or clinical professionals.

No! He's not going. Just thought I might tell him I was! :)

GottaSki Mentor

No! He's not going. Just thought I might tell him I was! :)

okee...I'll check with the organizers about "patient" registration and/or confirm whether we register for clinical or research sessions...and/or other options and report back in the next few days.

Archived