HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,317 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:43 AM

http://icds2013.org/

ICDS 2013 Chicago
September 22-25, 2013

Anyone want to go? I'm thinking about it but don't want to go by myself.

santa-dance.gif

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. - Dave Barry

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”  - George Carlin

“One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”  - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 GottaSki

GottaSki

"The past is the past...I've got places to be."

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:29 PM

http://icds2013.org/

ICDS 2013 Chicago
September 22-25, 2013

Anyone want to go? I'm thinking about it but don't want to go by myself.

That is tempting - I have a great-niece expected in the next few weeks in Chicago that will be about six months old by Sept - let me check it out - will let u know.

-Lisa

Undiagnosed Celiac Disease ~ 43 years

3/26/09 gluten-free - dignosed celiac - blood 3/3/09, biopsy 3/26/09, double DQ2 / single DQ8 positive

10/25/13 - MCAD

Health history since celiac diagnosis became too long -- moved to the "about me" section of my profile

My children and I all have multiple copies of the genes for Celiac Disease, along with large variety of symptoms/resolution gluten-free

Current tally from me, three kids and two grands: 4 diagnosed with Celiac Disease, 2 NCGS

Get PROPERLY tested BEFORE REMOVING GLUTEN.

ALWAYS independently research health related information found on internet forums/blogs.

"LTES" a Gem :)

#3 GottaSki

GottaSki

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:52 PM

Looks like it is only for certain degreed individuals...perhaps a glitch...but I could not create a login

-Lisa

3/26/09 gluten-free - dignosed celiac - blood 3/3/09, biopsy 3/26/09, double DQ2 / single DQ8 positive

10/25/13 - MCAD

Health history since celiac diagnosis became too long -- moved to the "about me" section of my profile

My children and I all have multiple copies of the genes for Celiac Disease, along with large variety of symptoms/resolution gluten-free

Current tally from me, three kids and two grands: 4 diagnosed with Celiac Disease, 2 NCGS

ALWAYS independently research health related information found on internet forums/blogs.

#4 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,317 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:04 PM

It said one portion was for patients, parents, etc. I didn't try to register.

santa-dance.gif

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. - Dave Barry

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”  - George Carlin

“One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”  - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

#5 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,317 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:08 PM

Just created an account. You use other and patient for the degrees if you don't have or want to use one of the choices.

santa-dance.gif

#6 GottaSki

GottaSki

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:15 PM

will try again...was on my phone and got frustrated -- creating now -- i am interested

-Lisa

10/25/13 - MCAD

#7 GottaSki

GottaSki

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

nice...on my phone the only options were the degrees that started with "D" -- i thought it odd.

Got login - will check it out.

-Lisa

10/25/13 - MCAD

#8 GottaSki

GottaSki

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:20 PM

Ok...looks like you can only register as a "clinical deligate" -- but there is "accompanying person" -- I'll email them and see if there is a separate way to register for patients.

We could always submit a poster :D

-Lisa

10/25/13 - MCAD

#9 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,317 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:27 PM

Ok...looks like you can only register as a "clinical deligate" -- but there is "accompanying person" -- I'll email them and see if there is a separate way to register for patients.

We could always submit a poster :D

I did as patient and other if there isn't a patient option. No delegate. At least to get an account.

santa-dance.gif

#10 GottaSki

GottaSki

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:08 PM

I have an account...was talking about possible registration....we need to decide before April 1. It would cost $349 for the first of us and $149 for extra people -- so 500 divided by 2 or 650 divided by 3....800 divided by 4....etc.

Then a hotel....

-Lisa

10/25/13 - MCAD

#11 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,317 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

I have an account...was talking about possible registration....we need to decide before April 1. It would cost $349 for the first of us and $149 for extra people -- so 500 divided by 2 or 650 divided by 3....800 divided by 4....etc.

Then a hotel....

Not sure if extra people registration counts for us? I suppose I should run it by my hub?

santa-dance.gif

#12 GottaSki

GottaSki

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:54 PM

oh is hubs going...was thinking more like you and I plus possible other...of course still unknown factor if "patients" have a different reg rate from research or clinical professionals.

-Lisa

10/25/13 - MCAD

#13 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,317 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:58 PM

oh is hubs going...was thinking more like you and I plus possible other...of course still unknown factor if "patients" have a different reg rate from research or clinical professionals.

No! He's not going. Just thought I might tell him I was! :)

santa-dance.gif

#14 GottaSki

GottaSki

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:00 PM

No! He's not going. Just thought I might tell him I was! :)

okee...I'll check with the organizers about "patient" registration and/or confirm whether we register for clinical or research sessions...and/or other options and report back in the next few days.

-Lisa

10/25/13 - MCAD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: