#1 jhol

jhol

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:47 AM

hi there,

can anyone give me any info about teeth and possible calcium deficiency. im worried about my niece- just because im trying to figure out whats wrong with me . tests negative but think im wheat and dairy intolerant. my niece has extreme anxiety and is seeing a child psychologist about it. i see a lot of her in me, she reminds me of me when i was small. i dont want her to go through what i went through worrying unnecessarily about everything.

anyway she went to the dentist yesterday and her lower teeth are not falling out. so he x-rayed them and she hasnt got any lower teeth at all !!! so we dont know if the milk teeth will fall out or not- but theres definately nothing there to replace them if they do.

anyone have any info on this , could it be something to do with celiac/ wheat intolerence?? or just one of them quirks that just kinda happen every now and then.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 frieze

frieze

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:24 PM

hi there,

can anyone give me any info about teeth and possible calcium deficiency. im worried about my niece- just because im trying to figure out whats wrong with me . tests negative but think im wheat and dairy intolerant. my niece has extreme anxiety and is seeing a child psychologist about it. i see a lot of her in me, she reminds me of me when i was small. i dont want her to go through what i went through worrying unnecessarily about everything.

anyway she went to the dentist yesterday and her lower teeth are not falling out. so he x-rayed them and she hasnt got any lower teeth at all !!! so we dont know if the milk teeth will fall out or not- but theres definately nothing there to replace them if they do.

anyone have any info on this , could it be something to do with celiac/ wheat intolerence?? or just one of them quirks that just kinda happen every now and then.

http://dentalresource.org/topics13.htm nothing came on first page of search connection celiac to it....good luck

#3 jhol

jhol

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:57 PM

http://dentalresourc....htm����nothing came on first page of search connection celiac to it....good luck

thanks for that - seems its quite common. my niece is traumatized though :(

#4 auzzi

auzzi

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:06 PM

DB is 57 years old - he still has some baby teeth ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: