Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

8 Year Old Niece - No Teeth?

4 posts in this topic

hi there,

can anyone give me any info about teeth and possible calcium deficiency. im worried about my niece- just because im trying to figure out whats wrong with me . tests negative but think im wheat and dairy intolerant. my niece has extreme anxiety and is seeing a child psychologist about it. i see a lot of her in me, she reminds me of me when i was small. i dont want her to go through what i went through worrying unnecessarily about everything.

anyway she went to the dentist yesterday and her lower teeth are not falling out. so he x-rayed them and she hasnt got any lower teeth at all !!! so we dont know if the milk teeth will fall out or not- but theres definately nothing there to replace them if they do.

anyone have any info on this , could it be something to do with celiac/ wheat intolerence?? or just one of them quirks that just kinda happen every now and then.

Ads by Google:

hi there,

can anyone give me any info about teeth and possible calcium deficiency. im worried about my niece- just because im trying to figure out whats wrong with me . tests negative but think im wheat and dairy intolerant. my niece has extreme anxiety and is seeing a child psychologist about it. i see a lot of her in me, she reminds me of me when i was small. i dont want her to go through what i went through worrying unnecessarily about everything.

anyway she went to the dentist yesterday and her lower teeth are not falling out. so he x-rayed them and she hasnt got any lower teeth at all !!! so we dont know if the milk teeth will fall out or not- but theres definately nothing there to replace them if they do.

anyone have any info on this , could it be something to do with celiac/ wheat intolerence?? or just one of them quirks that just kinda happen every now and then.

http://dentalresource.org/topics13.htm nothing came on first page of search connection celiac to it....good luck

DB is 57 years old - he still has some baby teeth ...