Migrane Headaches And Celiacs
Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:31 PM
Kathi from Overland Park KS
Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:24 PM
Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:13 PM
My migraines did get worse before they got better though; I went through a withdrawl for a week or two and that migraine was a doozey... but it was also my last multi day one that I've had in 6+months.
I hope you find relief.
"Acceptance is the key to happiness."
ITP - 1993
Celiac - June, 2012
Hypothyroid - August, 2012
Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator
Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:32 AM
Have you checked all your meds for gluten? Maybe other sources?
HAVE A SUPER SHINY DAY
LTES gem 2014
*BiPolar, Major Depression, Anxiety *Hypothyroidism, *Celiac
*Metastatic Melanoma, *Immunotherapy Mitigated Vitiligo, *General Insanity
"We cautiously travel through life to arrive safely at our death" - J. R. C. , my Son.
Are We There Yet? and Dad says...All you have to do it ride it out.
Comments/views/opinions expressed on the site are my own and are not representative of Forum Admin/Owner
Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderat
Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:59 AM
Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:36 AM
Inconclusive Blood Tests, Positive Dietary Results, No Endoscopy
G.F. - September 2003; C.F. - July 2004
Hiker, Yoga Teacher, Engineer, Painter, Be-er of Me
Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:51 AM
All sounds like good news on this front.
Remember you need to be eating gluten until all blood tests and biopsies are done.
Good luck, ask lots of questions as you get to grips with the diagnosis and diet.
- Elimination diet using Atkins, 2003 – excluded wheat, caffeine, quorn. 2005, excluded sesame, alcohol
- Started diagnosis route April 2012, blood tests, endoscopy – said negative, gluten challenge, clearly something very wrong, had to stop after 3 weeks.
- Gluten Free, August 2012, Corn Free, September 2012. Removed most processed gluten free foods.
- Genetic testing, December 2012 – negative – Diagnosis – Non Celiac Gluten Intolerance (NCGI)
- Elimination diet, January 2013 – all of the above plus dairy, legumes, all grains, sugar, additives, white potatoes, soy. Reintroducing sloooowly now. Health improving.
It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. ~Albert Einstein
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users