Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Three Part Lasagna Pan

9 posts in this topic

I am attempting to go dairy free to see if that would clear up additional problems. I was thinking about lasagna. What about using a special three part lasagna pan? My food allergies on one side and my husband's regular lasagna in the other portion? Or would that have too much cross contamination? I don't think it would be, as I am not terribly severe. But what do you think?

Here is the pan: http://www.amazon.co...rds=lasagna pan

Ads by Google:

I wouldn't chance it. All it takes is some flying grease or what have you and you got yourself a problem :(

Yes, I guess I hadn't thought of that part. : (

What about covering my side with foil?

Interesting pan. Does your lasagna never "boil over" when it cooks? Mine always spits and slops over the edge a bit.

Can you use the gluten-free noodles for all the lasagnas? if a smidge of his real cheese slops onto yours or a smidge of your fake cheese gets on his, is that a big deal? A little gluten is a big problem but sometimes other foods wouldn't be.

No way.

To each its own pan. Not worth getting sick over. :o

Cool pan though!

I see they have a cool brownie pan too! I've been making South Beach black bean brownies and I think I might have to get that pan now. But then, I never met a kitchen gadget I didn't like!

What a neat idea! I don't make lasagna because the kids hate ricotta. Yeah, I know. They're weird. With a pan like that I could totally just leave the ricotta out of one section. 

I would not put gluten noodles in any section, though. We keep our whole kitchen gluten free for the two of us who need to be gluten-free. Even if I lived with a mixed kitchen I certainly wouldn't do a mixed pan. But when my YDS was more or less dairy free I would have happily made him a goat cheese section. He wasn't real strict about his dairy intake anyway.