Do Celiac's Have An Odor?
Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:57 AM
Mind you, cats are not much good for training
- Elimination diet using Atkins, 2003 – excluded wheat, caffeine, quorn. 2005, excluded sesame, alcohol
- Started diagnosis route April 2012, blood tests, endoscopy – said negative, gluten challenge, clearly something very wrong, had to stop after 3 weeks.
- Gluten Free, August 2012, Corn Free, September 2012. Removed most processed gluten free foods.
- Genetic testing, December 2012 – negative – Diagnosis – Non Celiac Gluten Intolerance (NCGI)
- Elimination diet, January 2013 – all of the above plus dairy, legumes, all grains, sugar, additives, white potatoes, soy. Reintroducing sloooowly now. Health improving.
It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. ~Albert Einstein
Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:33 AM
I'll have to pay attention to that. I know my smells change throughout the month and when I am unwell. I've never noticed a gluten smell. Neat.
And yeah, why don't they use dogs for cancer sniffing. It's got to be cheaper than MRI's and tonnes of tests.
"Acceptance is the key to happiness."
ITP - 1993
Celiac - June, 2012
Hypothyroid - August, 2012
Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator
Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:35 AM
April 2014: no more reintroducing foods, not rocking the boat, no studying (except during insomnia)
March 2014: Reintroducing intolerant foods. Yolks & banana are a "no". Dairy NO
Year 2: Mental clarity improving. Hello to normalcy.
October 2013: Functional Medicine doc ref to cardiologist for possible sick sinus syndrome (deadline May)
September 2013: 55+ food intolerances, mercury poisoning, sIgA 50, leaky gut, adrenal fatigue, hormone disruption, ferritin 7, low Vit D, low Vit B6
January2013: Dairy-Free, Soy-free
November 2012: Gluten-Free
Year 1: Migraines resolved, OCD diminished, Change in skin texture, EyeBrows lifting & eyes bigger, Better memory, Better cognitive function, Better problem-solving capabilities, Lower anxiety level, Better outlook, Arrhythmia reduced, hope
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users