Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Lowest Prices On gluten-free Flours Ever

10 posts in this topic

I'm blown away by these low prices. Is this site for real? Has anyone ever bought anything from them? If so, what was your experience like? Do they have high shipping costs?

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/bobs-red-mill-finely-ground-tapioca-flour-20-oz-pkg?SourceCode=INTL405&CAWELAID=558417632&cagpspn=pla&gclid=COyA_enss7UCFYxDMgod-g0A6g

Ads by Google:

The website claims 4.99 shipping on standard orders. Anything over 50 dollars is free. They say shipping is USPS and/or UPS.

Might be worth a try!

The website claims 4.99 shipping on standard orders. Anything over 50 dollars is free. They say shipping is USPS and/or UPS.

Might be worth a try!

If something appears to be too good to be true, it probably is, my instinct tells me. Not ordering unless someone else has had a good experience.

Those prices are pretty much what I see at stores in my area, like Ocean State Job Lot

or eXpect discounts. If there's a cut-rate store near you like that, you might be surprised

to find they carry Bob's.

I haven't ordered flours from swanson's, but I have ordered their vitamin products. They are reputable and have always delivered for me.

I'm blown away by these low prices. Is this site for real? Has anyone ever bought anything from them? If so, what was your experience like? Do they have high shipping costs?

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/bobs-red-mill-finely-ground-tapioca-flour-20-oz-pkg?SourceCode=INTL405&CAWELAID=558417632&cagpspn=pla&gclid=COyA_enss7UCFYxDMgod-g0A6g

That's where I get all my flours! I've been getting my vitamins, etc. from them for years and they're a very reputable company that's been around for decades. When I saw they started carrying health food & gluten-free items at such good prices I was so excited!! I almost never pay any shipping either because I always google coupon codes before ordering and there usually is one. Now here's the best part (why I bought my vitamins from them for all these years) - they offer a 365 day FREE RETURNS on ALL their items!! They seriously need to hire me as their rep cuz I've been so excited to tell all my friends about this ever since I found out. That policy was awesome to have with my supplements so that if my dr took me off something I could always get my $ back. You can return anything bought within a year - even if it's partly used - return shipping is free and they give you a full refund.

:-D <3

Do you have a Big Lots? That's where I get my gluten-free flours . Like 2.99 for bobs

Swanson is a great company! I have not ordered flours from them but I have bought vitamins, lotion, coconut oil, echinacea, fish oil, etc . They will send you a small catolog with each shipment and you can ask for a big catolog. Shipping is cheap and very, very fast. I have gotten my order in less than a week, usually 3 to 4 business days. Unbeatable prices, sales like "buy one get one free" items. I have had free shipping and free almonds. Go for it!

Do you have a Big Lots? That's where I get my gluten-free flours . Like 2.99 for bobs

We do have a Big Lots, but haven't found the Bob's products I usually am looking for. Could other gluten freezers go there and clean them out? Hummmmmm. The only Bob's I ever see there, and I hardly ever go, is something like muesli or products with oats in them. Never see rice flour or anything like that, or sorghum.

Thanks everybody. Now that I probably will never use tapioca flour or potato starch again, I've finally found them for less than half what I usually pay. :) :) :) :) :)