It very well could be the grape juice. I'm sensitive to sulfites and react to grape juice because its high in sulfites. Alot of the gluten-free foods or healthier type products are sweetened with grape juice or other fruit juices. If you were sensitive to sulfites you would also react to red wine, dried fruits and vegetables, dried coconut, etc.
Anything with these ingredients contains sulfites
Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Bisulfite, Sodium Metabisulfite,
Sulfur Dioxide Gas
Depending on the persons sensitivity they may react to only those foods which are very high in sulfites (i.e. grape juice) or they may react to nearly ALL processed foods, as sulfites are in nearly everything.
It might be something to look into if you notice a pattern.
Definately dont eat Kellogg's Corn Flakes...try another brand that is gluten-free but not sweetened with fruit juice and see if it helps.
wwncblkMember Since 16 Jan 2007
Offline Last Active Jan 16 2007 05:00 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 1
- Profile Views 279
- Member Title New Community Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown