I was diagnosed with Celiac two months ago and have been struggling to find foods that I can really trust. Some companies claim to be gluten free but maybe are not . I am looking for any and all suggestions !!
1) a source of nuts and nut butters that are definitely not contaminated
2) hemp seeds (Nutiva packages in the same facility that also packages gluten so I don't know if they are totally good or not)
3) Flax seeds
5) Brown rice (Lundberg seems to be good but I am not totally sure)
Any suggestions I would really appreciate. I just discovered that two of my brothers are also allergic to gluten so they would appreciate it too . Thank you so much for taking the time to respond... it really means a lot to me to have some help!
Magdalena RoseMember Since 14 Feb 2008
Offline Last Active Apr 13 2008 09:49 PM
- Group Advanced Members
- Active Posts 16
- Profile Views 3,405
- Member Title New Community Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
Magdalena Rose hasn't added any friends yet.
24 Feb 2008 - 13:34