nb-canadaMember Since 14 Feb 2008
Offline Last Active Feb 22 2015 09:12 AM
- Hypoglycemia 1982
- Osteoarthritis 1992
- Rosacea 1994
- Elevated Liver Enzyemes 1994
- Carpel Tunnel
- Hypertension November 2007 (off meds January 2011 as a result of exercising & loosing weight)
- Hypothyroid December 2008
- Shingles in August 2009 (7th time since 1991 - 3rd time in 9 months)
- Gluten Free since March 19, 2008
- Never heard of Celiac or Gluten until 35 year old son was diagnosed with Celiac & DH in October 2007
- Blood test in November 2007 was negative "IgG 6.84 (4.54-14.99); IgA 1.23 (0.32-3.40); IgM 3.83 (0.15-2.27); Endomysial Ab negative"
- Biopsy in March 2008 was negative according to doctor but biopsy report said "small intestinal mucosa with mild lymphocytic infiltration"
- Positive results with a gluten free diet; noticed results after only 2 days gluten-free; all symptoms now gone except for fatigue (fatigue gone in 2010 thanks to exercise and weight loss)
- Symptoms of Celiac or Gluten Intolerance since a child
- 2012 (4 years Gluten-Free) Lost 40 pounds and feel great. Am in the best shape of my life at 59.
- Group Advanced Members
- Active Posts 58
- Profile Views 4,414
- Member Title Community Member
- Age 62 years old
- Birthday October 5, 1952