This event includes educational workshops, vendor fair, cooking demonstration and gluten-free food. Tickets can be purchased in advance or on the day of the event and include lunch(an Italian lunch sponsored by Schar), admission to workshops and the vendor fair. Festivities start at 8:30 a.m. and end at 5:00 p.m.
Events for the day:
* Rescue me, I was glutened! with Dr. Craig Brown, MD
* Super Foods with Shelly Asplin, MA, RD, LMNT and Dr. Dennis Warren
* Nutrition with Anne Roland Lee, MSEd, RD, LD
* Gluten Free Lunch by Schar
* Breakout sessions - hosted by support group members
§Gluten Free Lifestyle (choose one of the following)
- Around the house (gluten free at home, hosting guests)
- Out and About (travel, restaurants, visiting others)
- I’m new at this! (newly diagnosed)
- Now What? (seasoned Celiac)
Cooking demonstration special guest Chef Robert Landophi and author of Gluten Free Every Day Cookbook
A block of hotel rooms has been reserved at a special rate for July 22, 2010 - July 23, 2010. The special room rate will be available until July 9th or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
Use this link to make a hotel room reservations or call 479-254-8400, ask for reservations and reference group code CA2.
If you are an interested vendor, the cost to participate in this event is $350 per table, which includes an 8 foot table with two chairs and a listing in event program. Vendors who are not able to travel to the event can contribute to the goodie bags: $150 gets your literate in the bags and $100 gets your product in the bags.
If you have any questions regarding the event, please contact the organizers by calling 417-435-2193 or by emailing email@example.com
This event is right around the corner, so be sure to register in advance and make your travel reservations early for what promises to be a day filled of gluten-free education, socializing and food!
Gluten Free Friends of NWA